A LOVEly pair

[ Abusive relationships beware and bullying and cursing

ALSO I KNOW SIGN LANGUAGE

(actively learning actually) ]          

— — —

An array of homes stood in a mostly peaceful plot of land. Vehicles passed and entered the street and the houses. Arranged around a center, Humans and Monsters went around complying to their own schedule for the day. A car drove in front of a 2 story orange house, and 2skeletons exited.

One of the skeletons wore brown long sleeves with the top portion being yellow with 2 thin lines going horizontally across the shirt,and shorts. They were talking to the other skeleton seeming to be excited about the subject.

The other skeleton wore a light blue tux with darker blue pants and blue shoes. Despite looking like a blue guy, he was rather chatty and talked with the other while they walked to the entrance.

Once there, they knocked on the door.

Waited a few seconds

Waiting

Still wait—

"Oh. HI Blue"

A charcoal colored skeleton standing a few inches taller than the two, who were nearly the same height, with red sockets containing multi-colored eye lights opened the door. The skeleton wore a red turtleneck shirt with black short, simple clothing as this was the skeleton's apartment .

"Hey Error! Ink's Back And We're All Getting Together To Surprise Him At An Art Show," Swap replied, the other skeleton, Dream, nodding alongside Swap. Blue was a nickname some of his friends called him because of his obsession with blue. (He claims it's not an obsession, it's just he really likes blue)

"Oh. okay" Error responded, looking away as he opened the door a bit wider.

"What do you mean okay? I thought you 2 were childhood friends" Dream questioned.

"Oh, YeAh"

"Wanna Come?" Swap asked again, he was a bit worried about Error. Recently he's been drifting away from hanging out with everyone. He's not sure but recently Error's been dating someone he found online. Yeah, already a red flag but Swap's not one to judge people so easily. He just wants what's best for him since his childhood wasn't really a good one. He'd know.

"Uh, I'm kiNDa busy"

"What are you doing?" Dream asked, he wasn't fully aware of Error's relationship but Swap has told him about his concerns about Error moving away from people.

"juSt somE sTuFF"

"Okay...You Sure Ya Don't Wanna Go?" SwaP didn't want to push.

"Nno"