Prophet

[ There's mentions of religious stuff for plot but for the most part it'll be as subtle as I'm willing to make it ]

[ hi future me here, uh hehe so it turns out that's not what the yin yang symbol means but I don't want to erase 1675 words of writing or I'll go insane so imma have to adjust some stuff...

fuck ]

[ HA!! I GOT IT ]

Recently a new AU was made without the creator's input. Other AU residents seemed interested in this new universe as for the reason mentioned before. The AU was closed off as per usual with new AUs letting the AU develop before the actual introduction to the multiverse.

Time passed by, and the new AU was introduced to the multiverse by the creator, Ink. The new AU was mainly based on religion, mostly from Humans and few from the monsters themselves. Of course with the monster's own take on it. SectTale. The sans of that universe was a religious leader who many trusted no matter the religion and was pretty laid back. He wore a trench coat over a sweater with fancy pants and the normal slippers. Being introduced to the multiverse was also followed by some rules and news such as the roles of gods—

"The gods are here?" oh right. Religion and stuff. "Oh yeah! I'm a god and there's ReaperTale which is full of gods, and there's the twins who I'm sure are also mini gods" Ink mentioned, looking towards Dream for confirmation. Right just mention the fact the gods live among you to the religious skelly monster. Perfectly Fine. "You yourself are a god?" The sans, nicknamed Faith, looked astounded and some excitement within his eyelights. "Yeeeeeep" Ink replied, popping to 'P' in the end. "And there are multiple other gods in these AUs? What rules and responsibilities do you have? How do you decide the rules and the balance around each and every god?" firing questions at the god of creation. The sans seemed more open and energetic compared to his alternative with the questions.

After a while the meeting ended and some stayed to mingle while others headed back to their own universes, Faith was one of those who stayed. A scarf wearing skeleton, blue sweater dawning, and a taller robe wearing skeleton seemed to start a conversation with Faith. "Hello, I'm Alter from AlterTale, It's nice to meet you" Alter, the robe wearing skeleton, greeted. "There aren't a lot of AUs made without the creators' input so it's great to see something nice out of it" "I Agree With Alter, You See Like A Great Guy! Especially With Your Position In Your AU! I'm Blue, From UnderSwap!" The blue scarf clad skeleton, Blue, introduced. "And This Is Classic! He's The Original Of All AUs" Motioning to the final skeleton wearing a blue hoodie.

"Well this is a lot to take in..." Faith looked content with the situation along with the possibly new pals. "So you're the original? As in... what we're based off of?" Point to Classic who had a relaxed smile on his skull. "yep"

"Well that's something you don't see everyday" Chuckling Faith was asked a question by Alter "So you're a religious leader in your world if I recall correctly. What does that entail exactly?" Looking at the former all seemed interesting with the answer. "Well basically, I run a lot of the events. I'm the equivalent of what most know as a priest. But I could be other things with the different religions there are and that most people trust me with nearly everything." Looking proud at the explanation.

[ - - - ]

A week later there was another meeting held in the doodelsphere.A yellow void filled with papers that floated for what seemed like infinity. Papers that represented every AU and it's copies. Most were there, though awaiting the newer original was taking a while. "Y'know, He's Got Other Duties In His AU. We Could Start Without Him And Catch Him Up Later" The guardian of positivity, Dream, stated. The meeting was something Ink really wanted held so holding it back would make things more tense. "I guess... but I mean he may be helpful" Ink looked like he wanted to begin the meeting but wanted to see if Faith could help with their multiversal problem. "We all got shit to do in our universes yet we come here because of something important. Might as well get along with it" G, a sans and gaster fusion argued, despite his own AU being a mess and not really having a story. Ink looked thoughtful at that comeback but decided to go with G's statement. "Yeah okay. So as usual Error's been quiet as of late and it's a bit unnerving. Especially with the new AU— WAIT!!" Suddenly shouting and startling most in the room. "HE COULD BE TERRORIZING THE NEW AU! OR KIDNAP SOMEONE AGAIN!" There was Ink's sudden thought process being said aloud, worrying few but there was a doubt. "He doesn't target originals. You've mentioned besides coming through every now and then he doesn't really seem to destroy the originals" G argued back.