BACK DEMON!!

[ OOOOO Halloween spirit anyone?? ]

Haha Committing and Swearing!
— — —

Walking out of the crafts store, 2 skeletons walked towards the nearest bus stop. The skeletons were happily chatting, well more so the one with a paint splatter on his right cheek and the dark boned skeleton with blue tears on their cheeks being dismissive to whatever the other was teasing him about. Feeling like he was being watched, the dark skeleton spared a glance around the parking lot and saw a tall black and white figure watching them. It was split down the middle with its right and left sides being symmetrical; besides the black and white color difference, 2 pointed horns stood on its faceless head.It looked about the height of a sign on the road. He felt uncomfortable but didn't show it to his friend. Making it to the stop, his friend looked at the bus arrival times and shared that another bus would come soon. Nodding, he looked back to the mysterious figure but didn't see them. Looking around in confusion, he saw the other on the road, just in time to see them get run over by a car.

His sockets widened as he muttered a curse under his breath, watching the bloody remains fall onto the asphalt road below as more vehicles continued with their day as if a person's insides weren't stained all over the road.

"You okay Error?" The other skeleton asked him. Error looked back at his friend and nodded, hesitantly looking back at the road to see no blood or guts on the road. "You sure?"

"...yeAh..."

Looking at the cloud covered sky, unfortunately there were no stars to be seen. Error sat on his bed at 1 AM crocheting. He never got to do this, what with his part time job had being very taxing on him, so he's taking time to himself. A mental health day because he's pretty sure he's this close to offing himself. He's actually quit his part time job and has found another as a security guard at the museum. His first shift is tomorrow actually. Sorry...later today.

Now, yes staying up isn't really good but he just doesn't feel like sleeping. It's been like this for a while since he was really young. And now it might as well be his job. He'd stay up for hours on end and despite being tired, he'd stay up the whole day and maybe even another night. Of course he takes pills for these things but pills are harder to swallow than one would think.

So he takes them once or thrice a week. Depends if he really feels like swallowing something.

Going back to his project, a bunch of blueberries for a friend of his, the room suddenly felt colder, making Error look up and see a pair of eyes in the corner of his room. He continued staring at the eyes and saw a wide toothed grin slowly appear. Without warning, the grin disappeared and thunder boomed outside his apartment window, showing a 7ft hunched over figure, also showing it's wide toothy grin and white colored eyes.

Error just continued staring. 'Well, if this is how I die so be it'

The figure just continued to stare and seemed to be leaning on their large arms, panting as if it had run a mile. Error was able to regain some parts of his body and blinked a couple times, the thing was still there. He didn't know what to do. He didn't even know if this was supposed to be a robbery or break in. That doesn't even look like any Monster or Human he's seen before

Now why would he be seeing some beast like this?

Well...He summoned a demon.

Okay maybe more than 1.

Okay and maybe it wasn't just a summoning but an accidental portal. And now all the demons flock towards him like moths to a flame.

Why he doesn't really know. But he's here now. No turning back.