Nick. Us

Song recomendation for the chapter : Can i get it right now. - Adele.

Disclaimer:

Warning about sexual scenes.

I think it's worth mentioning that in the next chapter there will be graphic, detailed and erotic descriptions of Nick and Charlie having different types and degrees of sexual relations. Although this is not uncommon in the fanfic world, I think it is important to make it clear that my intention is not to offend anyone or disrespect the original characters. In my fiction, Charlie and Nick are adults with every right to give their enthusiastic consent and enjoy their sexuality extensively. It is in my best interest to remove the taboo surrounding the flashy depiction of homosexual sex, as I feel it has historically been portrayed as depraved or vulgar. Sexuality is beautiful, important, and can be part of the art world if it is treated with affection, consent and enthusiastic affection and respect between the characters who share it.

Now, if you don't want to read this content you don't have to, just skip those chapters. Heartstopper's focus on everything about love but the sexual act, and that is incredible and important, but I clarify that my intention will be to make several chapters of them exploring their sexuality, in varying degrees of intensity, as I believe this can be entertaining, beautiful and benign to remove the stigma and treat sex as the affectionate exchange of pleasure from a poetic and mutually caring side. Language is diverse and does not have to be vulgar. The use of words like penis, anus, orgasm, semen, masturbation, among others, has nothing wrong with it, and let's consider that my story is intended for adults only.

For a sincere world, without censorship or oppression, affectionate, and free of violence, where we can celebrate our sexuality openly and happily with the people we love and who love us.

———————————-

"What do you mean you are locked outside your house?"

Nick listened to Charlie on the phone as he did the dishes and himself, Isaac and Tara picked everything up and finished their respective wines. Nick couldn't believe he wouldn't be going home that night...or ever. A strange feeling ran through his body that was only dispelled by Charlie's laughter.
"Elle doesn't have keys?... no Tao, I'm not saying that because me and Nick live together now all couples should have keys to each other's house, don't be silly, why would I say that...what about your mom?... well, okay. See you guys at my house?... Okay. See ya. You owe me an ice cream for this."

When Charlie came out of the kitchen he laughed, but looked exhausted, as he grabbed his coat and scarf.

"I'll go rescue Tao and Elle, they forgot their keys and i have the only duplicate in my room."

"What a turn. Don't you want me to drive you?" Nick didn't want to let him walk alone at night.

"We're very close, don't worry love." Charlie left a kiss on Nick's nose, as he handed him his wallet.

"And can't they stay at Elle's?" asked Isaac.

"I guess not... but hey, this way I'll pass by my house. I'll have to... start bringing stuff in as soon as possible." Charlie said that last blushing and with that tone of excitement that Nick loved. That thought made all the chaos he was feeling about the move subside "They're dropping me back so I won't be alone. I'll see you guys in a little while."

"Don't forget your keys love." Nick smiled at him, as he blew him a kiss, and Tara and Isaac laughed behind his back.

"Here they are." Charlie blushed before heading out the door.

Once Charlie had left Tara and Isaac had an extended conversation about a psychology book they were both reading, and Nick didn't quite know how to weigh in or what to say... which generated his imagination to wander for a while between the day's events. He didn't even notice as he lost his gaze, and as the conversation between his friends dissipated, and both Isaac and Tara saw him smiling. A few seconds passed that Nick just watched happily and absorbedly, like a fool, to his drink, and Tara and Isaac stared at him. When Nick noticed the three of them laughed.