Nick. Saying sorry.

Song recomendation for the chapter: You wouldn't like me. - Tegan and Sara,
——————————

Waking up next to each other and knowing they had the whole day to enjoy each other was much more satisfying than Nick would have thought. The sun was streaming through the window, reflecting off Charlie's fair skin brightly. He had rolled over in his sleep, and lay on his stomach, on his side, using Nick's abdomen as a pillow. Nick smiled, watching him let out little snores as he played with his curls. He was disheveled, and the blankets were in knots around their bodies. Charlie's arms were wrapped around him so affectionately, as if holding him so that he would never leave him, even when he slept soundly.

Nick smiled, deeply, and the words just came out, naturally.

"I love you so much Char. So much so much so much. In so many ways. So deeply." Nick blurted out to him, feeling the weight of the world disappear on him. "You have no idea on what level I'm completely yours..."

Though he knew he hadn't heard it, as he let out deeper breaths and slept on. At least he had said it, and he would say it soon enough for him to hear it... he just had to think some more.

"You're... very... comfortable." Charlie told him between yawns, as he settled back on his stomach. Nick just laughed, as he pulled him by the torso to carry him a little and hugged him deeply on top of him.

"Niiiickk...I was asleep still." Charlie reproached in his arms, but as he felt Nick's strong arms around him he smiled and snuggled on top of him.

"This way you're more comfortable anyway." Nick let him settle into his neck as she hugged him tighter. "What are you going to want to do today? I was thinking waffles for breakfast, I made some jam the other day that turned out great."

"More wonders from Chef Nelson, what a delight...well I was planning on staying like this with you all day, really... do you have plans?"

"My plan is you." Nick pressed a kiss between his curls as he stroked them.

"We have the house alone don't we?" Charlie stood up, and straddled Nick. Leaving a trail of kisses from where he had snuggled into his neck to his mouth. "We can have breakfast and just...be together."

"Great plan." Nick watched him lustfully and lovingly, as he ran his hands down his back and felt every part of Charlie's body. "I was thinking we can have a little party here tonight, to say goodbye to my house."

"Really? Would you like that?"

"Sure...then Elle's birthday will come, we'll have work and who knows when we can say good bye to my house without bothering my mom again. What better time."

"It sounds super fun. I'll tell everyone." Charlie moved in to kiss him for the first time that day. His hands wrapped around his neck and Nik forgot his morning breaths, letting himself go for Charlie's hands on his chest. Exploring his mouth with his tongue and feeling Charlie's still naked body. After a few minutes he felt his erection growing, and stopped the kiss.

"Sorry, I must taste horrible and you're making me too excited." Nick blushed.

"I always like the way you taste love, besides, it's just what I wanted." Charlie got in and moved under the sheets, leaving kisses all over Nick's chest, moving down.

Nick, surprised, opened his eyes wide and smiled, and with a gasp of pleasure held his curls again.

After they both got in the bath and went downstairs to prepare breakfast, they chatted quietly about random things. Charlie watched in wonder as Nick turned his walffles over, wearing a blue tank top and black gym shorts. He had only put on a lavender oversized shirt he had stolen from Nick and his underwear.