Charlie. Faith in the fall.

Song recomendation for the chapter: Mastermind - Midnights. - Taylor Swift.

------------------

"Hi :)"

Such a simple message, yet his mere presence made him tremble.

"Maybe we should walk back to your place, Charlie. I don't want you to have an accident while texting," Tao grabbed his shoulder affectionately as they both started walking calmly towards Charlie's house. "Aren't you planning to reply?"

"What?" He couldn't hide his smile... and his immense, immense fear. "Of course, just... I don't know..."

"Just say hi"

"You didn't supported that idea of mine before."

"But now you don't have any other way out"

"Well, you're right. I just... don't know..."

"Charlie, it's the same affectionate goofball who only cares about your comfort and well-being. Just say hello."

"But what if..."

"Charlie. Just say hello. Right now."

"Hi :O, it's really nice to read your messages."

"Too much?" Charlie and Tao looked at the screen.

"No, no." Tao was teasing Charlie a bit in his mind. "It's... cute."

"I hate you."

"It's even nicer that you're replying. I know it's been a while... but I'm back in town."

"I know, rumors spread fast. Tell me everything!"

"I was offered a job at Thruman; I'll be a coach. Weird, right? But I'm excited."

"I heard Coach Sinhg might leave; it's sad, but I'm glad you're her replacement. She was your favorite teacher, I remember."

"Yeah, I miss her. She was really kind to us when we came out."

"How could I forget that?" Charlie thought about that time in his life every day; it was exhausting, really. But beautiful. "And college?"

"While I organize games with the guys, I'll be able to write my thesis in the process. How about you? How's school?"

"You know, math and more math. Same old. Thesis? You sound like a real professor now... Are you a nerd now, by any chance? I'm really happy for you."

"Are you flirting already?"

"Shut up, Tao... it's just that... it's how we've always talked."

"Our secret operation is going to be much simpler than I thought."

"There's no secret operation, Tao."

"I can't believe people thought you were just friends."

"You'll always be the nerd, just with more titles now. A math-loving, rockstar musician gay nerd... Tell me everything, Charlie. Tara and Darcy told me about a concert this week. ¡Sound exacting!

"We'll open the forum at the center! Me and my band... haha, saying that gave me a bit of cringe, but it's true. I'd love for you to come."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world... don't cringe at being a rockstar now... and maybe, after that, can we talk a bit more? In person."

Tao's excited screams didn't allow Charlie to think.

"SAY YES TO HIM"

"Tao we don't know what he wants to talk about, maybe he is moving to France"