Ben. As it actually is.

Disclaimer:

Warning about sexual scenes.

I think it's worth mentioning that in the next chapter there will be graphic, detailed and erotic descriptions of Nick and Charlie having different types and degrees of sexual relations. Although this is not uncommon in the fanfic world, I think it is important to make it clear that my intention is not to offend anyone or disrespect the original characters. In my fiction, Charlie and Nick are adults with every right to give their enthusiastic consent and enjoy their sexuality extensively. It is in my best interest to remove the taboo surrounding the flashy depiction of homosexual sex, as I feel it has historically been portrayed as depraved or vulgar. Sexuality is beautiful, important, and can be part of the art world if it is treated with affection, consent and enthusiastic affection and respect between the characters who share it.

Now, if you don't want to read this content you don't have to, just skip those chapters. Heartstopper's focus on everything about love but the sexual act, and that is incredible and important, but I clarify that my intention will be to make several chapters of them exploring their sexuality, in varying degrees of intensity, as I believe this can be entertaining, beautiful and benign to remove the stigma and treat sex as the affectionate exchange of pleasure from a poetic and mutually caring side. Language is diverse and does not have to be vulgar. The use of words like penis, anus, orgasm, semen, masturbation, among others, has nothing wrong with it, and let's consider that my story is intended for adults only.

For a sincere world, without censorship or oppression, affectionate, and free of violence, where we can celebrate our sexuality openly and happily with the people we love and who love us.

Disclaimer about threesome.

This scene has an extra layer of complication, since it is an intimate scene between more than two people. I understand that the idea of monogamy as the ultimate expression of love is something we have deeply rooted, and if the idea of imagining these characters with someone else is not to your liking, skip these chapters. My intention is not to offend Heartstopper fans, but to create a diverse story where more than one affective expression has room. It isn't wrong to not enjoy this kind of interactions even in fiction, but is not okay to invalidate non-monogamous love.

——————

Ben's world kept spinning, and the beautiful boys around him made every second feel like a gift.

"Luckily...I have other talents." Nick tempted them. Ben's heart jumped from side to side as he felt both of their hands on his back.

"Oh yeah?" he replied seductively.

"Oh yeah." Charlie assured, as together Nick's hand moved down towards Ben's ass. Before they reached his lower back Ben noticed how they waited for his approval, and with a smile he nodded to them that they could touch him all over "Want to know what their are?" Charlie's mischievous grin only made Ben even more excited by Nick's mouth on his body.

"Sure." Ben blurted out without thinking, trembling with anticipation. When both hands gripped his ass, Charlie's lips collided with his hard, and his weight slowly made him follow him backwards. Nick rotated his body to position himself behind him, and with several kisses he traveled from his neck to his back. Charlie brought his hands up to his head and slowly, still kissing him, pulled him to lie on top of him. Ben hesitated, not wanting to push Nick away or hold Charlie against the bed, and when they both felt this resistance they stopped for a second.

"Everything okay?" Nick whispered to him.

"Yeah..." They asked you not to keep anything from them Ben, don't answer on automatic and be honest. "I just... I was afraid to turn my back on you and shut you out... and crush Charlie against the bed." Charlie smiled and stroked his cheek as he pulled his boyfriend in for a kiss with one hand. Ben felt Nick's body behind him, and his large erection against his ass, which took the insecurities out of him.