Charlie. As we thought it would be

Song recomendation for the chapter: How to stay with you. - Something to give each other. - Troy Sivan.

Disclaimer about threesome.

This scene has an extra layer of complication, since it is an intimate scene between more than two people. I understand that the idea of monogamy as the ultimate expression of love is something we have deeply rooted, and if the idea of imagining these characters with someone else is not to your liking, skip these chapters. My intention is not to offend Heartstopper fans like myself, but to create a diverse story where more than one affective expression has room. It isn't wrong to not enjoy this kind of interactions even in fiction... but is not okay to invalidate non-monogamous love.

———————————

"So...anything else we should consider?"

Nick was still in the shower rinsing off while Charlie was already drying his hair and trying to brush his teeth at the same time...doing a poor job at both tasks.

"Igtg thingkg weg shoguldg talkgedg abogutg Matgiasg firgstg."

"Sure, that makes a lot of sense." Nick laughed as he opened the curtain. "Love, you better finish brushing your teeth first."

Charlie spit out the toothpaste, and when he looked back at his boyfriend coming out of the shower, the image of the water dripping down Nick's body was enough to make him blush. Enough to make him lose himself in the hair flowing down his belly button and getting lost under the towel.

"Eeee..." Charlie lost his words.

"My eyes are up here handsome." Nick smiled as he grabbed him by the towel he had around his waist and pulled him towards him to kiss him. "You look amazing too by the way."

"I was saying..." Charlie grabbed him by the neck and smiled at him. "Before I get distracted by your beauty...that I think we should talk about Matias first."

"What if he doesn't want to tell us what happened? Shall we tell him we already know?"

"I suppose. I assume he'll figure it out."

As Nick brushed his teeth Charlie continued to arrange his curls. Charlie noticed Nick watching him through the mirror and blushed. "Nervous Char?"

"A little...aren't you?"

"Quite a bit...but I always feel safe with you."

"That we have in common."

"That and our taste in men apparently."

"That too."
They both laughed for a second until Nick remembered what he had asked him before he got out of the shower. "But back on topic, outside of the Matias thing. Would you like for us to arrange anything else before Ben is here and... and we see what happens?"

"Outside of everything we've already talked about...I think I'd like to invite him to try to be as open with whatever he wants or needs as we will be."

"Yes... clearly he's not used to being so forthcoming."

"Clearly...and I'll be honest with you. If he doesn't make that effort, I...will find it very complicated...to trust him in that way."

"I agree, precious. Completely." Nick wrapped his arms around him and pressed his body to his back, pressing a kiss to his neck. Connecting with his gaze in the reflection of the mirror.

"Can you think of anything else?"

"I wonder if we should tell him about our results from the checkup we had." Nick said. Charlie hadn't thought of that. They had gone to a clinic together that morning and luckily they were both clean and came back negative for everything. "Do you think it's too intense?"