Charlie. Yours first.

Song recomendation for the chapter: End Game. - Reputation. - Taylor Swift.

—————————

The sun came through the window faster than Charlie would have liked.

Slowly he was able to open his eyes, and noticed how Nick was sleeping on his stomach, snoring softly, while one of his arms still embraced him... he kept his body close to his own... and his fingers were still caressing Ben's back, who was still on his stomach looking across the bed.

Charlie's heart skipped a beat as if for a second he had forgotten everything. The three of them were still naked.

Instinctively Charlie reached for the blankets to cover his body now exposed by the morning light, and memories of the night before came flooding back like distant music. A mixture of jealousy, desire, exhaustion, pleasure and all at the same time filled his insides, and he couldn't help but smile and blush at the memory. He let out a small laugh and held his forehead.

"Good morning handsome." Nick's voice startled him, and when he turned he met his deep sleepy gaze. Between yawns he gave him a beautiful, deep gaze...and though he held him to the side he felt an immense desire for possession.

He couldn't hide that he was a little jealous.

In a lapse of doubt his eyes became anchors of peace and certainty

"How did you sleep?" Nick continued.

"Fine... and you beautiful?" Charlie settled down to face him.

"Well... Aren't you dying of heat?" Nick noticed as he covered his body.

"Between the two of us... yeah, a little." Nick noticed that Charlie was spiraling, and instinctively pulled him closer to him. "Yesterday was..."

"Crazy." Nick settled in to hug him even closer, letting Ben sleep on. "How are you feeling?"

"Weird... I think good. A little hyped up still...you?"

"I think i feel the same way." Nick's gaze traveled all over his face. Charlie could tell that like him he was feeling a strange mix of emotions, but he knew this wasn't the time to dig into them.

"I'd like to talk about everything in depth...later, wouldn't you?" Charlie pointed his gaze to the still sleeping Ben, and Nick just nodded smiling.

"You're not as quiet as you think." Ben's voice startled them as he rolled over and smiled at them. Sleep still showed on his features, but the deep, bright green of his eyes shone as brightly as ever. "Good morning."

Charlie felt his heart go full circle at the sight of that image, and his jealousy turned to desire and affection again. "Good morning." Charlie turned away from shutting him out and sought to hold his arm lovingly under the sheets...but felt Ben begin to pull away, looking to sit up.

"I understand you'll want to... talk and be alone... I..."

"I hope you're not planning on leaving without breakfast." Nick just frowned.

"Emmm... am not? I don't know..." Ben sat up in the bed and turned his back on them, letting out an uncomfortable laugh. "I don't want to emmm... make things awkward. I heard what you were saying, I don't want to..."

"Ben." Charlie and Nick joined in with him, and immediately felt guilty. "There's nothing to run from, take it easy."

"Just because we want to talk about all this later doesn't mean we want you to leave yet." Nick assured him.

"Not that we didn't have the night of our lives yesterday." Charlie included to that comment a light caress down Ben's back, which made him turn and smile hopefully at them.