Charlie. Give myself.

Song recomendation for the chapter: Strawberry's and cigarettes. - Troy Sivan.
————————

"How did you know an ice pop would be perfect for this moment?" Charlie asked him as, still naked and lying on Nick's bed, he leisurely ate a strawberry ice popcicle.

"What?" Nick watched in disbelief, he was on his stomach, next to Charlie, as their sides touched, just as naked. Eating a mango popsicle. "You really don't remember?"

"What?" Charlie didn't understand.

"Emmmm... I don't know, maybe, something as important as... our first time." Nick pecked at his ribs, angrily.

"Sure!" Charlie now remembered. "Sorry. We went for popsicles afterwards. I remember we were really sorry for the mess in your room and ran away." Charlie happily licked his popsicle, as it melted a little from the heat that was still in the room. His clothes were everywhere, and the bed was in shambles.

But they couldn't be happier.

"How do you manage to have such a good memory... and be such a romantic?"

"You inspire me so much." Nick pressed a kiss to his bare chest.

"You're going to make me gooey." Charlie said, brushing the remnants of mango popsicle off his chest.

"I'm going to make you sticky?" Nick asked him. "I don't know if you remember you just left me full of cum about 10 minutes ago."

"NICK" Charlie blushed. They both laughed.

Charlie went back to licking his paddle, and Nick watched him fondly.

"I'm about to get jealous of that lollipop." Nick kept looking at his lips.

"Want some more?" Charlie raised his eyebrows in anticipation, teasing.

"Always..." Nick closed his eyes and lay on Charlie's chest. "But now I just want to be like this...with you."

"That was... amazing Nick."

"Yes it was."

"I love that we're... best friends." Charlie joked.

Nick let out a big laugh...did Charlie really think that?
"Sure, that's how I treat my friends." Nick shoved the mango popsicle back into his mouth.

"HEY¡ don't..."

"The other day Tao and I..."

"¡STOP IT NICK!" Charlie teased him. Pushing him.

"Does that make you jealous?" Nick joked. "Hey give me some of your popsicle, I want to taste it."

"Hey no, you have yours."

"But it's a different flavor." Nick started to reach out to take his popsicle from him. "I gave it to you Charlie, it's mine, give me some!...."

"Nooo."

They both struggled with laughter, trying to get the other's sweet without breaking their own. It ended up Nick on top of Charlie, as they kissed again. They tasted of mango and strawberry, sweat and salt and everything. Delicious to both of them. Nick broke away for a second and licked his lips.

"You taste...so good."

"At least you've tasted it and now you can't steal it away."

Quickly, Nick brought Charlie's lollipop to his lips and licked it lustfully, Charlie was going to protest but couldn't help but blush at seeing him do that.

"How can you make me so... eager when we just finished?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Nick said seductively, as he brought the mango popsicle to Charlie's lips and slowly inserted it. Charlie sucked on it with relish, feeling drops of sweetness trickle down his lips. Nick smiled, and pulling it out again... he reached up and with his tongue cleaned Charlie's lips. Charlie sighed with desire at the feel of it, enjoying the kiss. Nick could never fail to be irresistible.