Charlie. Thirst.

Song recomendation for the chapter: Animal. - (Glee cast versión if you want something  gayer <3)
——————————-

Disclaimer:

Warning about sexual scenes.

I think it's worth mentioning that in the next chapter there will be graphic, detailed and erotic descriptions of Nick and Charlie having different types and degrees of sexual relations. Although this is not uncommon in the fanfic world, I think it is important to make it clear that my intention is not to offend anyone or disrespect the original characters. In my fiction, Charlie and Nick are adults with every right to give their enthusiastic consent and enjoy their sexuality extensively. It is in my best interest to remove the taboo surrounding the flashy depiction of homosexual sex, as I feel it has historically been portrayed as depraved or vulgar. Sexuality is beautiful, important, and can be part of the art world if it is treated with affection, consent and enthusiastic affection and respect between the characters who share it.

Now, if you don't want to read this content you don't have to, just skip those chapters. Heartstopper's focus on everything about love but the sexual act, and that is incredible and important, but I clarify that my intention will be to make several chapters of them exploring their sexuality, in varying degrees of intensity, as I believe this can be entertaining, beautiful and benign to remove the stigma and treat sex as the affectionate exchange of pleasure from a poetic and mutually caring side. Language is diverse and does not have to be vulgar. The use of words like penis, anus, orgasm, semen, masturbation, among others, has nothing wrong with it, and let's consider that my story is intended for adults only.

For a sincere world, without censorship or oppression, affectionate, and free of violence, where we can celebrate our sexuality openly and happily with the people we love and who love us.

———————————-

The movie was in its final scenes, and Nick and Charlie could no longer keep their hands off each other. Now Nick was lying on the couch, using as much space as possible, and Charlie was on top of him, kissing him passionately and with both legs at Nick's sides squeezing his body with desire. The conversation they had had was echoing in both of their heads, and although nervous neither of them had any intention of stopping anymore. Nick was running his hands up and down Charlie's back, caressing the back of his neck, his shoulders, his lower back to his ass, all still over his clothes. Charlie just moved rhythmically on top of him, shifting his weight on top of him and rubbing both of their erections through their clothes, while holding with one hand his own weight and with the other his hair tightly, stroking it lovingly and occasionally tugging a little with desire.

The kiss was so passionate that they did not hesitate to use their lips, tongues and teeth as they wished, biting, sucking and lightly stroking. At one point Charlie broke the kiss, and in the darkness of what were now the movie credits, moved to his neck to kiss him with desire. As Nick began to let out louder and louder noises of pleasure Charlie could take no more, and broke away from the hickey he was giving him just below the ear to see him through the gloom.

Nick enjoyed the sight of Charlie flushed and red-lipped from kissing him, assuming he looked the same.

"Are you okay?" Nick told him as a habit.

"More than okay... should we go...?"

"Upstairs... of course we should." Nick answered him without thinking, and pulled him in for another kiss, as Charlie broke it again to let out a moan straight into his mouth.

"Good thing we can make noise."

"I know... I want to hear you..." Nick dreaded his next words, but remembered what Charlie told him he wanted a few hours ago. "...I want to make you scream."