Nick. Having you.

Song recomendation for the chapter: Amor completo. - Mon Laferte.
——————————-

Disclaimer:

Warning about sexual scenes.

I think it's worth mentioning that in the next chapter there will be graphic, detailed and erotic descriptions of Nick and Charlie having different types and degrees of sexual relations. Although this is not uncommon in the fanfic world, I think it is important to make it clear that my intention is not to offend anyone or disrespect the original characters. In my fiction, Charlie and Nick are adults with every right to give their enthusiastic consent and enjoy their sexuality extensively. It is in my best interest to remove the taboo surrounding the flashy depiction of homosexual sex, as I feel it has historically been portrayed as depraved or vulgar. Sexuality is beautiful, important, and can be part of the art world if it is treated with affection, consent and enthusiastic affection and respect between the characters who share it.

Now, if you don't want to read this content you don't have to, just skip those chapters. Heartstopper's focus on everything about love but the sexual act, and that is incredible and important, but I clarify that my intention will be to make several chapters of them exploring their sexuality, in varying degrees of intensity, as I believe this can be entertaining, beautiful and benign to remove the stigma and treat sex as the affectionate exchange of pleasure from a poetic and mutually caring side. Language is diverse and does not have to be vulgar. The use of words like penis, anus, orgasm, semen, masturbation, among others, has nothing wrong with it, and let's consider that my story is intended for adults only.

For a sincere world, without censorship or oppression, affectionate, and free of violence, where we can celebrate our sexuality openly and happily with the people we love and who love us.

———————————-

"I need your mouth on my body...now." Nick sounded desperate, desirous, and Charlie couldn't help but heed him.

Nick pivoted to sit on the edge of the bed, and pull Charlie on top of him, both of them rubbing vigorously. They couldn't stop kissing.

"What do you want me to do?" Charlie asked him.

"I need you to...please...I want you to." Charlie interrupted him with more kisses and motions, and between moans and that Nick couldn't give a clear instruction.

"I don't understand you Nicky." Charlie teased him, they both smiled as they kissed.

Nick stopped his kiss, held his head gently and firmly, and over his lips said. "I want you to suck me."

Charlie let out a sigh of desire at the command, and without further thoughts smiled and climbed off Nick, kneeling in front of him under the bed, and pushing him with one hand on his chest so that he was leaning back on his elbows. Nick watched him move down his body, and with his tongue draw a straight line between his chest, his abdomen, down to his pubis. It had taken him some kind of effort to be dominant, but the rush of pleasure and desire he got from seeing Charlie like this delighted him. Each new inch he advanced with his tongue brought more pleasure than the last, and his breaths progressively quickened.

"You sure... know how to use your tongue."

Charlie didn't respond, he was too busy enjoying the taste of Nick's skin, and when he got right to the start of his erection, he grabbed it hard to jerk him off a little and flick his tongue down, circling around the base, to get to his testicles. Nick's chest and abdomen went down and up as he exhaled with pleasure and anticipation, while Charlie's tongue circled all around but still not quite sucking anything at all.