"Uhm....nick told me you guys were never dating" Pearson spoke making Zoey raise her brows.

"Oh. He did. Yeah, that was before. I guess we're now" she said.

"Oh. Now? That's...... new" Pearson said.

"I was really into the both of them yet they were lying" Maeve said making Zoey chuckle.

"I don't believe you guys this time " Maeve said.

"No, it's serious" Zoey said.

"Oh yeah. You were mad at him, you finally gave in" Pearson said and Zoey was speechless. How did she know much about them?

"Uhmm......." zoey said unsure of what to say.

"It's okay. Sometimes he just does things without thinking twice. As his mom, I get him. You will get used to his rash behavior at times" she said and Zoey nodded.

"I haven't gotten used to it yet" Maeve said and they chuckled.

"Go check on him. He must've been done freshening up" Pearson said and Zoey nodded before walking upstairs.

She walked to his room and knocked on the door but no one answered so she opened the door and stepped in. The room was empty. No Klaus anywhere.

"Nick" she called but there was no response.

She looked at the bathroom door and then walked to it. She was about knocking on the door when it suddenly opened making her hand hanging.

Nick opened the door and paused when he saw Zoey. He had a white towel on his hair, he used to dry his hair. He was shirtless while wearing white sweatpants.

He looked at her for almost a min still trying to get how she came here.

"Hey" she said briefly keeping her eyes steady from looking at his body. He looked at her before resuming with wiping his hair.

He took a step forward out of the bathroom making Zoey step backwards.

"What're you doing here?" He asked as he walked to the table with the mirror.

"I came to see you" she said looking at him. He didn't say anything and just stared at himself while drying his damp hair with the towel.

"Okay" he said before hanging the towel around his neck.

"You just woke up?" Zoey asked walking to him.

"Yeah" he said shortly and she chuckled making him look at her.

"What were you doing all night?" She asked.

"Nothing" he said getting his dryer ready. She looked at him turn on the dryer and place above his hair.

She felt the sudden urge to dry his hair.

"Let me do it" she said coming to him and facing him. She backed the mirror as she leaned on the table a bit.

He looked at her before giving it to her.

"I'm short sorry" she said smiling as she raised her hand up to his hair.

He instantly placed his hands beneath her thighs and lifted her up and sat her on the table. He opened her legs and walked closer between her legs so she won't stress herself stretching.

"Thanks" she said as she placed the dryer above his hair.

He placed his hands on the table and looked at her while she looked at his hair and dried it.

Zoey glanced at him and smiled seeing the way he looked at her.

"What?" She asked and he shook his head.