Chapter 55: Can't wait

Klaus woke up from his bed from the disturbing alarm he heard.

The sound made him think when he ever set an alarm. He fluttered his eyes and looked up seeing maeve pointing her ringing phone towards him. He groaned before taking his pillow and putting around his ears.

"Wake up! It's one pm already!" She shouted but he ignored her.

"Nick!"

"Go away. Am so tired" he said and she looked at him for sometime before leaving and banging the door. He heaved a sigh of relief and went back to his immense sleep.

Maeve walked downstairs.

"He doesn't want to get up" Maeve said and Pearson nodded.

"It's fine. Maybe he's just tired" she said watching the show she that played on the tv.

It was two pm already and Pearson walked into his room to check on him, only to see him still on bed.

"Nicklaus" Pearson called and he just shook.

"Nicklaus Michaelson. Get up from whatever you call that cause I do know this isn't sleeping anymore" she said walking to his bed.

"Ughhh. Mom, I will get up when I want to" he said.

Pearson walked up to him and sat on his bed.

"Are you hibernating?" She asked and he chuckled sleepily.

"Sweetie get up. You missed both lunch and brekkie" she said touching his hair.

"Aren't you cold?" she asked seeing he was shirtless.

"No mom" he said already half awake. She bothered him that he didn't really feel sleepy anymore.

"Get up now" Pearson said and he sighed.

"Auntie! Someone's here!"

They heard Maeve shout from down.

"Be quick and come down alright?" Pearson said before getting up and leaving his room while shutting the door.

Klaus slowly sat up on the bed and looked at his phone at his bedside. He picked it up and looked at the notifications. Five missed calls from Zoey.

He sighed before dropping it and crawling out of the bed. He turned off the ac and walked to his bathroom.

Pearson walked downstairs and smiled on seeing Zoey.

"Heyyy" Pearson said smiling.

"Morning" Zoey greeted as she got up from the couch.

"How're you?" Pearson asked before hugging her.

"I'm fine" Zoey said.

They sat down back as Maeve brought a can of chilled soda for Zoey.

"Thank you" Zoey said collecting it.

"You came to see nick?" Pearson asked and Zoey nodded.

"Well guess what?" Pearson asked.

"What?"

"He just got up from bed now" she replied and Zoey furrowed her brows.

"Oh, he wasn't answering my calls, I was wondering" Zoey said.

"By uhm.....2:30pm?" She asked chuckling.

"The party he went to last night. He was late. Maybe that's why" Pearson said.

"I was at the party as well and here i am" Zoey said.

"By the way, how's your dad?" Pearson asked.

"He's very fine" she said smiling.