058. THERE'S A NEW HUNTER IN TOWN

Chapter fifty eight

"There's a new hunter in town."

Stefan was out in the wood's trying to get Elena used to animal blood, where after she had fed, he was trying to teach her how to vamp speed, as Elena laughed "I can't do it." she told him "alright, it's like the starting line of a race, right? So you just push off with every ounce of strength that you have, okay?" Stefan asked her "I was a cheerleader. I sucked a track." Elena told him "just concentrate, okay. You can do it." Stefan told her, as he put his hands on her hips "I can't. All I can think about is your hands on my body." Elena shared.

"Oh, okay." Stefan told her, taking them off of her "no, no, no, I didn't.." Elena told him, grabbing his hands and putting them back on her "I didn't say to take them off. It feels good." she told him "yeah?" Stefan asked her "mm-hmm." Elena told him "what does it feel like?" Stefan asked her, as Elena sighed "it feels like you're touching every nerve on my body." Elena told him, as Stefan brought his hand down her arm and then back up it, as he leaned to her ear "everything is heightened. Taste. Smell. Sight. Touch." he told her, as he began kissing her on the neck, and when he did, his thoughts went back to the garden with Athena where he held her in his arms and kissed her on the neck.

Elena then spun around and pulled his lips onto her, as Stefan picked her up in his arms, he sped her over to a tree and continued making out with her, as Elena took her legs off of him, Stefan unzipped her hoodie, as Elena took Stefan's hoodie and shirt off of him, pulling it over his head, Stefan then looked at her and when he did, he saw Athena, he furrowed his brows, turning away from her, he was breathing heavy, as he ran his hand down his face, Elena was breathing heavy as she looked at him confused, she then felt like she was gonna throw up as she sped away from him and did so.

But Stefan wasn't the only one having strange things happening seeing as since the night Athena had come back, she had been having very heated dreams of her and Stefan, as she stood in the woods, having her bow an arrow in her hands, she pulled out an arrow an notched it as she pulled it back, hitting a bullseye and as she did, she remembered how even in her dreams she could feel his hands on her body, like her skin was on fire even though he wasn't even there.

As she pulled out another arrow, she notched it and brought it up, shooting it, she got it on the bullseye right on top of her arrow from before, remembering the way Stefan kissed her neck, she pulled out another arrow and shot it, getting it underneath it, remembering how it felt to be so close to him with his lips on her's and vice versa, she huffed, pulling out another arrow, she notched it and shot it and as she did, it hit the arrow in the middle and split it in two just to be able to hit it's target.

She then brought her bow down and began breathing heavy, realizing that this wasn't helping her like she thought it would but almost making it worse, as she walked toward's her arrows, she pulled them off of the tree and began putting them back in the quiver, but seeing as her plan to look after the council so they didn't kill other vampires blew up in her face, seeing as they blew up in a gas explosion at the young farm, she wasn't exactly sure what her path was right now, leaving her mind to only go to Stefan even when she didn't want it to be, as she turned around, walking off.

Later that night, Tyler had been attacked by a hunter where he had headed to the Salvatore boarding house, which was why Caroline was standing there as she watched Stefan rip the bullets out of Tyler, Tyler groaned, as Stefan turned putting the bullet into the glass and cleaning the blood off of it "please tell me that's the last one." Caroline told him, as Stefan looked at it "these were specially carved. The length, the width. If you were a normal vampire, you'd be dead." he shared, turning and putting it in the glass "this guy knew what he was doing. His gloves must've been steeped in vervain. He was looking for a vampire and he didn't hesitate for a second when he found one." Tyler shared.