019. MY SISTER'S A VAMPIRE

Chapter nineteen

"My sister's a vampire."

The next morning, it was the mystic falls annual high school carnival and seeing as her sister was still in the hospital and not getting to run it herself, Athena took over making her the first ever freshman to do so, as she was telling everyone what to do, she felt her battle strategy side coming through a lot even though it wasn't an actual battle but making sure a carnival happened without any faults, as Bonnie and Elena were on prize duty, she had assigned Jermey to set up a few booths, and moved the student one into the cafeteria.

Although she started to think some of the people she was telling what to do were now hiding from her, as she walked into school looking around, she spotted Stefan at Jermey's locker, as she huffed, walking over to them, people began moving out of her way or saw her and began walking in the opposite direction "right. Well, today we have a nice little distraction courtesy of the slave driver Athena." Stefan shared, as Jermey's eyes went wide seeing her standing right behind him "Athena!" he voiced, and when he did, feet could be heard running away, as she turned, seeing everyone running away.

"Hmm, so I see people aren't just hiding but running away. Jermey, did you do anything other then talk about me behind my back with Stefan?" Athena asked him "yeah, yeah, I set up the goldfish toss all three hundred gold fish. It's gonna be epic." Jermey shared, as he closed his locker and walked past her, Athena turned to him "what the hell did I do to him?" she asked "it's not you, it's Damon." Stefan shared, as Athena turned to him with raised brows "oh, after your little comment, I am so not speaking to you." she shared, turning around and walking off.

And as she did, Stefan ran after her, putting his arm around her "look, I'm sorry! I know your doing this for your sister but your kind of scaring people. And by people, I mean everyone." he shared, as Athena raised her brows "does that include you?" she asked him, remembering what he saw her do, Stefan took the clipboard from her "who can I yell at?" he asked her, as Athena hummed "well there are the jocks who aren't exactly keene on listening to a freshman girl tell them what to do." she shared, as Stefan hummed "then I will gladly help you." he told her, as the two turned walking off down the hallway.

That night, the carnival was in full swing and people seemed to be having a great time, although Athena felt like she couldn't take a break and enjoy herself as she kept looking at her clipboard, waiting for something to go wrong, as Bonnie and Elena walked up to her "the ring toss is out of Bart and Homer dolls and team Jacob T's." Bonnie shared "okay, I can go grab some from the science club." Athena shared as she turned and began walking off "and we also lost a speaker in the karaoke booth." Elena shared, as Athena then spun around "uh, the..the guy, where's the guy?" she asked, looking around.

"Hey, all good, Athena. Take a beat. Look around." Bonnie told her "I am!" Athena voiced, as Elena chuckled "she means to stop and enjoy it. This is a huge success." she shared "for now.." Athena told them, not being able to shake this feeling that something was gonna go wrong, seeing as the last school function she was at, she staked Vicki, as she then spotted the guy she was looking for "Carter!" she called out, as Carter turned to her, walking away from fixing the booth "what can I do for you..." he was saying, as he looked from her to Bonnie "beautiful?" he asked her, as Athena and Elena turned to her "um, what do you know about karaoke speakers?" Bonnie asked him.

"Heh. Why don't you show me the problem?" Carter asked her "yeah, Bonnie. Show him the problem." Elena told her "okay, come on." Bonnie said, as her and Carter walked off, Athena looked at her clip board "hey can you.." she went to ask Elena "go get the dolls and shirt from the science booth for you before you over work yourself?" Elena asked her, as Athena scoffed "I'm not over working myself!" she voiced "tell that to your clipboard." Elena told her, as she turned walking off, Athena looked at her clipboard and saw that she had bent it, her eyes went wide, as she looked up from it, she began walking off and as she did, she threw it in the nearest garbage can, and continued walking off.