014. CAUSE THERE'LL BE NO CLEAR SKIES, IF I LOSE YOU BABY

Chapter fourteen

"Cause there'll be no clear skies, if I lose you baby." 

It was pouring raining, just like it was in Athena's dream whenever she saw Stefan get stabbed, so she grabbed her stuff and headed out into the woods near the Salvatore property, which wouldn't raise any red flags seeing as her sister was supposed to go out to her dad's for some birthday party but he wasn't her dad and never exactly accepted her as his daughter knowing she wasn't his, so her skipping out on it wasn't a surprise, as she was standing in the woods with her hood over head, the rain poured down on her as she waited for him.

But when she did, she sensed someone behind her as she turned around thunder boomed, she saw Stefan standing there "why would you sneak up one me?" Athena asked him "sneak up on you? Athena, what are you even doing out here?" Stefan asked her "I'm looking for!" Athena voiced, as she noticed two hooded people behind him, Stefan furrowed his brows, wondering what caught her attention, as he turned around seeing the two, he then turned back to her and moved her out of the way "no!" Athena yelled, as the two who were standing behind him grabbed her, as Stefan then got staked.

Having been taken to a farmhouse, Fredrick was holding onto Beatrix, and forcing her to watch as the two other idiots who dragged her here held onto Stefan, as he was hunched over in pain, Fredrick leaned toward's her and as he did, Stefan lunged forward as the two held him back "if you think this is bad, this is only just the start." Fredrick shared, as a knock came to the door "Pearl, open this door! I swear to god I'll bust through and rip your head off." Damon shared.

As Fredrick began backing up, he took Athena with him and into the hallway away from Stefan, as he walked up to the door and opened it, only showing himself "Pear's not home." he shared, as he then opened leaned out the door "hmm, beautiful weather. Not a ray of sun in the sky." he shared "where's the girl and my brother?" Damon asked, as Fredrick opened the door all the way "Damon." Athena told him, as Fredrick pulled her closer to him, running his hand through her hair "shh. Shh." he told her, as Athena looked away from him "Billy." Fredrick called out, as Stefan then got dragged out, he didn't even look at Damon but at Athena.

"You are dead!" Damon voiced, lunging forward, but a forcefield stopped him, as Fredrick backed up "whoa, I'm sorry. You haven't been invited in. Ms Gibbons." he shared, as an older women came walking out "yes, Fredrick honey?" she asked "never let this bad man in." Fredrick told her "I'll never let him in." Ms Gibbons said, as Stefan groaned in pain, Athena turned and looked at him "one hundred and forty five years left starving in a tomb thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother. First few weeks every single nerve in your body screams with fire. The kinda pain that can drive a person mad. Well, I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that before I killed him." Fredrick shared, looking to Athena, he grabbed her by the face and turned her back to face him "and she. Torturing the one girl who's created to kill us all sounds right to me." he shared.

"Billy!" he voiced, and as he did, they stabbed Stefan again "uhh!" he voiced "no!" Athena screamed, as Fredrick picked her up, he began carrying off as the other two pulled Stefan up from his knees and began dragging him off, as they turned through a door the headed downstairs, as Fredrick followed them with Athena, another vampire followed them down, as they headed down a hallway, the two turned into a storage room, one of the guys threw Stefan down onto his knees and began taking his sweatshirt and shirt off while another while the other went over to the table, putting on gloves.