032. A VERY UNEXPECTED TEAM UP

Chapter thirty two

"A very unexpected team up."

Athena was still asleep as she was skipping school, Elena came walking out out of his bathroom "Stefan, we're late for school." she told him, Stefan was laying down still next to Athena "let's be later." he told her, as he rolled over "Stefan, it's school. Remember that thing that we keep forgetting about?" Elena asked him, as she grabbed her stuff "school? Doesn't ring a bell. And if Athena's not going I'm not going either." Stefan shared, as Elena looked to them "Athena, get up." she told her, but Athena didn't get up, as Stefan groaned getting up out of the bed he was already dressed for school as he walked down stairs.

Elena then walked over to Athena, she huffed after putting her shirt over her tank top "get up!" she voiced, grabbing onto Athena, but Athena grabbed the pillow and rolled over, putting it over her head and as she did, Stefan came speeding in and slammed Elena into the wall "what are you doing?" Elena asked "how could you do this?" Stefan asked, as Athena huffed, realizing she was not gonna get any sleep "Stefan, you're hurting me!" Elena voiced "stop it, Katherine!" Stefan voiced "stop what?" Katherine asked, standing in the door way, Stefan looked to her, as he let the real Elena go "it's getting really easy being you."Katherine said, as Athena lifted her head up, realizing sleep was no longer an option.

Athena was then sitting on Stefan's bed as Elena was pacing back and forth, Damon was up there now "what is she doing here?" Elena asked "when we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon shared "how's that possible?" Stefan asked "he's an original. They have all sorts of special skills. Just look at Athena." Katherine shared, as Athena rolled her eyes "I don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena shared, as Stefan glared at Katherine "you need me, Elena. You all do." Katherine shared "like hell." Stefan told her "we all want the same thing. Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off." Katherine shared.

As Athena furrowed her brows "oh, I'm sorry, it's not our fault, you um, brought your pet wolf with you and couldn't keep him on a tight enough leash where he then died, causing the baby wolf you created might I add to send out warning signals to an entire pack of mutts who came rolling into town with the intent of killing all of us." she shared, as Damon motioned to her, Stefan raised his brows "I don't need your help. And I don't want it." Elena shared "and that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming? What he looks like?" Katherine asked.

As Damon stepped toward's her "if you know something, say it or get out." he told her "fine, then, Athena let's go." Katherine told her, as she walked toward's her, Athena raised her brows "no, no, no..." she told her, and as she did, Stefan stepped in front of Katherine, stopping her from going toward's her, Katherine raised her brows.

Stefan and Elena had gone to school, and as they did, Athena was staying home as she was standing on her crutches downstairs in the basement, having gotten ready for the day, as she watched Damon take a flamethrower to Elijah and when he did, all it did was char the suit "mm, burning flesh." Katherine said, as Damon furrowed his brows "if you're trying to get the dagger back you're wasting your time he's indestructible." Katherine shared "no kidding." Damon told her, as he turned, waving the flamethrower in Athena's direction, she stepped back "how do you know so much about original vampires?" Damon asked Katherine.

"Spend 500 years running from one." Katherine shared, as she leaned toward's Athena "so when I told you my plan to kill Elijah why didn't you warn me I'd die if I used the dagger on him?" Damon asked her, as Athena raised her brows "you seriously have to ask that?" she asked "yeah, I mean there's so many rules. It's all very confusing." Katherine shared, as Athena shook her head "that's not what I meant." she told her, as Katherine walked toward's Elijah "did you know I would die?" Damon asked her "of course she did!" Athena voiced, as Katherine turned to them "did Elijah tell you his plan? Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?" she asked.