A Thousand Years

A Thousand Years
Stefan Salvatore
TVD

A Thousand Years Stefan Salvatore TVD

Synopsis

Gods and goddesses may be myths to many but in the supernatural world they do exist, Rhaegar Mikaelson was cursed with something different then his siblings, not to be a monster, but to be a creature to kill their kind, where he can sense them, has good hearing, can heal and has great combat skills, where as time went on he became known less by his name and more as the monster killer or the white wolf thanks to his white hair that many only seemed to remember.

But that wasn't the only gift he was given, he was also gifted to be the father of the reincarnation of Athena seeing as she'd be able to have the same gifts as him with the addition of wisdom, strength and battle strategy and one more being able to be brought back to life both if a creature of supernatural tried to kill her and in death itself seeing as she was destined to live on for generations and fall in love with the same boy in each one.

And usually they were just born and he knew they were his daughters but in 1994 in a town of mystic falls he met a women named Elizabeth Forbes or as she went by many as Liz but she let him call her Elizabeth and they talked a lot over a few drinks especially about her past husband who she found out preferred guys.

Where one night the two got close enough to where not only did she marry him, knowing what he was but the two of them also ended up conceiving a child, and at first they thought she was gonna maybe be normal but when they saw how even as a baby she protected her, they both knew she was the next reincarnation of Athena seeing as every Forbes knew about the potential tale.

Especially how she was destined to die in a ritual for his awful brother Klaus so when she was born, no matter how bad he wished he could stay and watch her grow up to train her but he knew in order to keep her alive, he needed to be out there, killing whatever creature even speak of her name.

But that didn't exactly work in his favor cause he hoped maybe one day he'd see her again, but killing those who may know of her lead him into a trap by his brother and he was stabbed with a magical dagger putting him to sleep until he see fit.

Which left Liz Forbes to train Athena but she didn't do it on her own, she had the entire council help her, turning her daughter into a solider and to hone in her skills, where if a creature ever came she would know about it and be able to take care of it.

But they never camel

At least not until she was a freshman in high school, the visions of vampires and the feeling of them lurking around the corner began to come upon her, which meant her destiny was just beginning and in more ways then one seeing as the man she was always destined to fall in love with had come to town, except slight problem, he happens to be the one thing she has been trained to kill.