EPILOGUE

On the third day after Bigg Boss ended, there was a winner's party at Farah Khan's house.In which all the contests were called and also special couples who had now become trending in the world. Our Sumaan.

Sumbul and Fahmaan enter the party together. And the road got jammed with their entry. People went crazy after seeing them both together but even social media became their fan. Social media surrounded their car from all sides and all the Fahmaan brothers and sister-in-laws started shouting.

The aura of both was different.

Both were ready in a very simple look and both were looking very lovely together. The media takes their pictures from inside the car, then clears space for them and then takes proper pictures.

Then both of them go inside the house. Everyone had arrived and everyone enjoyed a lot. Sumbul and Priyanka were dancing on one side because the partners of both were busy drinking happily today.

Today Fahmaan had drunk a bit too much, he had lost his senses and on seeing Sumbul his desire was awakened which was clearly visible in his eyes.

Fahmaan goes near Sumbul, holds her hand and takes her to the dance floor. And both of them start dancing.  The song was besharm rang.

Fahmaan was dancing very close to Sumbul.With every move of the dance he was doing a sensual touch as if Sumbul's body was on fire. Sumbul looked into Fahmaan's eyes and she understood that Fahmaan's desire had awakened. Then after some time their dance ended and everybody started clapping and shooting.

Then everyone starts dancing together. And Fahmaan comes from there secretly with Sambul. Fahmaan had definitely lost his senses in love and his desires. But he could drive properly.

Both of them sit in the car and leave for home. Shivi was not at home today, both of them had gone for vocation for their baby. Both of them remain silent on the whole way. Seeing Fahmaan's desire, Sumbul was a little scared as she did not know what Fahmaan would do.

Then after some time both of them reach home, Fahmaan parks the car and Sumbul just opens the door when Fahmaan comes from behind and picks her up in his arms.

Sum....    what are you doing? Leave me

Fahmaan......   Shhhhh.

Just after Fahmaan said this much, Sumbul calmed down, but the beat of her heart was very fast.

Fahmaan takes Sumbul to his room and makes her lie on the bed. Then I lock the room.

Sumbul's eyes widen due to Fahmaan's action.

Sum...   Fahmaan you are not in your senses. what are you going to do? We cannot do this before marriage.

Fahmaan comes near Sambul and places his index finger on her lips.

Fahmaan....     Shhhh.  I know what I am going to do.do you trust me, right

Sumbul nod yes her head. And Fahmaan cupps her face and kisses her forehead.

Then Fahmaan brings Sambul down, looks into her eyes and climbs on her; both were looking into each other's eyes. Then both of them look at each other's lips together and at the same time both of their lips get slammed with each other. Fahman was more aggressive, he sucked both the lips of Sumbul together. Sumbul also wanted to respond but Fahmaan did not give her a chance.Fahmaan kisses her very passionately and after 20 minutes, when his soul calms down, he hides his face in Sumbul's breast. Then both of them go to sleep in each other's arms.

***___***___***❤️❤️❤️***___***___***

So guys story finally ended. Love you so much guys. And I am thinking this story 2nd part. 

And this is the title.

AFTER BIGG BOSS SUMAAN LIFE. How will it be? Please tell me in the comments.