PART. ...15

Few days later

Sumbul and Priyanka were lying in the room, both of them were talking about their families and during their conversation they talked about love.

Pari::,,   Sumbul, if you don't feel bad, will you tell me about your lover? Because I have heard so many things about him from you, I feel like seeing him.

sum::,,,     Yes why not? You are my bestie, If I don't tell you then who else will I tell?

And I knew that you also want to know about my lover. His name is FAHMAAN KHAN. And this is his photo. Priyanka sees the photo in which both of them are there. And this is the first gift given by him.Sumbul tells about the locket worn around her neck. Sumbul used to keep her and Fahmaan's photo on the side stand of her bed.

SuMaan photo

Pari:::,,,     wow how cute you both

Pari:::,,,     wow how cute you both. You two are looking so cute together, I really want to see you now.

Sumbul gets shy and covers her face with both her hands.

Pari::::,,,     Hayyyyy    you both are so cute blushing

Just then Gautam comes inside.

Areee  Someone else outside might also be feeling shy.

Pari:::,,  You have also seen these two together in real life.

Gout::,,    hmmmm.

Sumbul get more shy.

____________________________

Now the week of Diwali had started which was special for all the contestants because everyone was going to get a call from their family after 70 days later.

Today is Monday and today I got a call from Nimrit and Abdu's family. All the contestants were in the hall when the call came from their family. Everyone misses their family a lot and everyone's eyes become moist.

Sumbul and Ankit think that I wish my babydoll or my brother from our family would call.

Next day a call comes from Sajid sir and Shiv's house.

Then the next day a call comes from Manya and Soundarya's house.

Then the next day from Gori and Archana's house.

The next day a call comes from Gauram and Srijita's house.

The next day a call comes from tina and Shalin's houses.

The next day a call comes from Ann Stan and Priyanka's house.

And finally the last day was full of Sumbul and Ankit but both of them did not get a call separately. Both of them had received a call from the same person. Raavi's their beloved sister. Raavi's face had not been revealed yet and both of us were confused as to how we both got the call at evening time.