PART. ...23

Today nomination task was all ready, first of all Shiv stood on the snowbank. Or everyone else is fighting for success with something different. Like water, foam water, and  ice cube.

The mandali was also fighting for the task because that is the task. The time for the task was 10 minutes.Firstly, it was already winter season and they had to stand on the snow.Today the weather was very mild, there was no sunlight and cold winds were blowing.

The mandali attacked Shiv gently with just normal water. And Tina, Shalin, Archana, Sai, Mohshin, did a little hard wiring.Tina did the trick and threw bubble water at Shiv's feet so that he might slip. Shalin hit with ice cube.

It was very cold but Shiv completed his time and was saved from being nominated.Then in the same manner everyone's turn came, everyone in the mandali completed the time except Abdu and stan.

Mouni also completed the time but both Shivangi also could not complete their time.Not even soundarya.

Tina was also out. And Shalin himself came out of the task because he was ill but he also got nominated.Everyone had their turn and now only Sumbul was left.

Sumbul stood on the snow.And everyone else was attacking Espe with one thing or the other, except Fahmaan. Fahmaan was worried about Sumbul's health. Not only was Sumbul very sensitive, her skin was also very sensitive.

Tina kept spraying water on the sambul, the sambul was drenched or it was snowing under her feet.Sumbul's feet had become numb.

Tina mixed red chilli in the bubble water and threw water directly on Sumbul's face.Pepper gets into Sumbul's eyes and she screams.

Aaahhhhhhhh. 

Everyone stops.Sumbul's face was also burning.But she remained standing and did not move from her place.

Sum....     Ahhhhhhhhh.  Is Pani main mirchi hai.

After listening to Sumbul, Fahmaan growls angrily at Tina. Everyone else also looks at Tina with anger and complains to Bigg Boss that Tina has harmed her health.

Then after a minute, Sumbul's time also ended and she sat on the snow.Fahmaan quickly runs towards her and picks her up in his arms and takes her towards the washroom area.

Fahmaan cleans her face with clean water and blows into her eyes. Sumbul felt a little better but her face and eyes were still burning and she was crying in pain.

Then PRIYANKIT comes there.Ankit hugs Sumbul. And wipes her tears.

Then the whole mandali comes and they say take Sumbul to the medical room.

Fahmaan takes Sumbul to the laboratory without any delay. Sumbul is checked and given medicine.

Fahmaan is very angry and he goes to the conference room and asks Bigg Boss to evict Tina now instead of keeping her nominated.

But Bigg Boss said that we also have a process, we cannot evict someone like this, but don't take tension, let's see what the public says.

Fahmaan also gets angry at Bigg Boss's words and comes from there and hugs Sumbul tightly.

Sum...    hee  Look Fahmaan, don't be angry. It was just a game. Knew Tina had done wrong but she would be punished. Don't get angry please.

Fahmaan did not even say a word and hugged her even more tightly.

Sumbul knew that Fahmaan was controlling his own anger.She caresses his hair and caresses his back with the other hand so that he calms down.

After some time he calms down. But he neither goes out of the room nor does he let Sumbul go. He remains lying with Sumbul in his arms.

######################

The next day was shukarvaar ka vaar. On this day, Hollywood and Bollywood heroes and heroines come to promote their shows or movies. Everyone had breakfast and were ready.But Sumbul was not ready because she could not apply makeup on her face yet. Fahmaan was massaging her face with ice every hour because Sumbul's face was a little red through burning.

Everyone gathered outside in the garden. And went to LCDs.

Hyyyy everyone.         ......Arjun bijlani said.

Everyone say hyyyyy...  And Priyankit Simaan and Mouni are a little more happy because they knew him before.

Sal..       He has come here to promote his show.The name of his show is Shingaar.

Arjun plz tum khud hi inhe samjao ki kya hai show ka meaning.

Arjun.     Ha....   The name of the show is Shingaar. Shingaar is what a girl does i.e. makeup. But the woman who adorns her husband's name adorns herself for her husband. So in my show the idea is that a husband likes his wife's makeup very much. And he himself decorates the wife. And does his wife's makeup.

Sal...     Wow very interesting story.If I get time, I will definitely watch your show.But first you go inside and show me the Shingaar of Bigg Boss couples.

Then Arjun goes inside and meets cute Sumbul first. Then to his best girl Mouni. Then he meets Fahmaan and then Priyankit.
Then he meets everyone and finally meets Shatina.

Arjun..     You both are the pride of Bigg Boss house. Very real love is visible between you both.

(Bahut badiya bajayi shatina ki Arjun ne🤣🤣)

Then Arjun chooses pairs. First couple #sumaan.
#priyankit
#mohshi.
#saishi.
#shatina
#shivreet

There was going to be a task here and Setup was also ready for it and all the things for the task had also arrived.

All the pairs were given their places.And the task was that everyone's partner had to do the Shingaar of their partner. And all the things for adornment were given to them.

Everyone was given only half an hour.And the task started.

( Guys, here I will highlight only Sumaan, okay.)

Sumbul was wearing shorts and with it she was wearing Fahmaan's long warm hoodie. Fahmaan takes off her hood and takes the black saree and ties it around her waist. Fahmaan was in a noghty mood and was tickling her waist but Sumbul had controlled her laughter.Then Fahmaan very nicely dressed Sumbul in the saree and set her pallu.

Everyone else was just looking at the saree and deciding how to wear it.

Then Fahmaan takes makeup and applies it on Sumbul's face. Fahmaan did Sumbul's makeup in a very simple way. And did a cute hairstyle..

Then he made Sumbul wear jewellery. And first prepared Sumbul. So the rest had no chance of winning because Samaan had already won.

Then after some time everyone finished and Priyankit came 2nd. And the third were Saishi and Mohshi.

Then Arjun gave them gift, they had won a ticket to go to Paris.

Both were very happy and hugged each other. Then Arjun said goodbye to everyone and left.

***___***___***___***___***___***

So guys This was today's part, hope you all liked it.