PART. ...25

Hi guys, sorry for not giving updates, I had fever and yesterday my Sumaan page was suspended by some hater, so the mood was off.

_______________________

Two days later, Shiva comes to Bigg Boss house to promote his web series.actually in bigg boss family week was going on. Everyone's parents came to meet them. So no one from Priyankit or Sumaan's family had come yet and they didn't know who would come.

Today was Wednesday, there was no weekday, so all the family members had a scattered appearance, everyone was still wearing night dress. It was already 12 noon and lunch was also ready.Then Bigg Boss announces that all the housemates should gather in the hall.

Everyone comes to the hall, takes their place and sits down. There are LCDs installed in the hall.And today it is not Salman but Shiva Bhai.Suman and PRIYANKIT become happy after seeing him.

Shiva...     Hello friends. How are you all?

All..       hy we good.

Shiva....     You all must be thinking that I am Lon and where is Salman Sir?  So let me tell.

I am Shiva Khan. And I have come here to promote my web series. And as soon as I told Salman Bhai, he immediately said that I do not need him. He said that you are also a Khan so why do you need me.

So friends, he went for lunch, now I am here. So let's have a quick conversation.

All..      nod

Shiva...     So first let me tell you about my web series.

This is the story of two people who loved each other for a long time but did not realize love. And both of them were very good their fans were eager to see them in real life. But both of them always described their relationship as just friends. And everyone else saw love in their eyes, both lived with each other 24 x7. Their family also knew about their love but they did not know that both of them loved each other.

So the girl's family took a decision and kept the girl away from the boy so that they could be alone and understand their feelings.

Alll,.....     Wow, this is a great story.

Tina...     So do both of them understand their feelings?

Shiva..     Tina can't tell the whole story. And when you come out, see.

Abdu.....   Tina why don't you keep your mouth shut.Whatever it is, first you have to know why.

Tina was about to speak when Salman sir arrived.

Sal....    Look Tina, today even Abdu said that you are such a hasty girl.

Everyone starts laughing at Tina.

Sal....      Priyanka, Sumbul, Ankit, and Fahmaan, I have a special surprise for all of you, but for that you all will have to wait a lot.

all four nod.

Sal...   To shiva aapne story to bta di sabko.So now the time has come for you too, so my fellow audience, do watch my Bhai Khan's web series.

The meeting ends and everyone starts having lunch. And after that everyone comes and sits in the garden. And  talk about surprises.

After some time.

Bb....    Everyone freezes except Sumbul.

Everyone becomes statues at their respective places.And Sumbul was sitting on Fahmaan's lap.  Just then Tina's mother comes inside the house singing a song.  Tina was in the garden and Srijita was in the hall.Srijita's back was towards the tunnel, so Tina's mother mistook Srijita for three and hugged her from behind.

Then after some time, Bigg Boss relieved everyone and Srijita was telling everyone by acting as Tina's mother.And everyone was laughing at Tina.

Then his mother meets everyone. And after some time Shalin's mother also comes inside the house. This time Bigg Boss did not freeze anyone.

Seeing Shalin and Tina's mother coming to the house on the same day, the entire mandali is very excited and talks funny.

Abdu....    The mother-in-law of both of them came.

Shiv....    Yes BRO. Yo verry chalaak. Got it.

Sajid....    Everything understands.  But he doesn't speak.

Nimrit......    Abdu, if someone from my family comes, you will talk about our relationship, okay.

Abdu ..... Shyly he says yes, why not. You are mine Nimi.

At this act of Abdu they all start laughing loudly.

Next day there was a task for ration.The task was that there is a wall and everyone has to walk on it carrying two pots filled with water.And whoever falls will not get ration.

After some time the task started and till now it was the turn of five people. And now it was Sumbul's turn.

Sumbuk climbs the wall Sumbul was wearing shorts. Fahmaan gives her a pot full. And she walks very carefully.
Sumbul's task was about to be completed when Tina boldly kicked the wall and Sumbul fell down with force.

Sum.....   Aaahhhhhh.

Sumbul's knee gets hurt and Fahmaan quickly cover her in his arms and everyone sees that Sumbul was bleeding a little from her knee.

Bigg Boss stops the task here and nominates Tina till the end of the show. Fahman's anger was at its peak and everyone could see how angry he was.So no one even said a single word.Fahmaan took Sumbul to the medical room and took medicine from there and got the checkup done.

Sumbul's knee was bandaged and the injury was in the center due to which Sumbul could not walk.So now all the duties of Sumbul were of Fahmaan. Fahmaan lifts her in his arms and brings her to the room and makes her lie down very carefully.

Then he makes her eat some fruits and after some time gives her medicine. Seeing Fahmaan taking so much care, all the girls were looking at him and praying in their hearts that we too get such a life partner. 

****_____*****_____****____*****

So guys, this was today's part.Will give regular update from tomorrow. And I will first finish this story and then start with what is pending, okay.