PART. ...10

Fahmaan wanted Sumbul to settle in his heart as much as possible so that he could handle himself after she entered the Bigg Boss house. Both wanted to spend time together but they were not getting time.

Three days passed like this and on the evening of the fourth day he got the invitation to have a candle light dinner. Their show had recently ended, it had been just fifteen days. So they got this special dinner approach from the makers.This candle light dinner was only for Sumbul and Fahmaan because their show was on top.And their on-screen couple was a very real type which everyone liked very much.

Fahmaan also got the idea that he will express his love to Sumbul once again and will do it in a special way.

He tells the sumbul. She is also agree. Shivi too, both of them are very happy or they want some such event in which both of them send Sumaan.

The next evening both are ready to go on their first secret date. Fahman was wearing a black shirt and black pants in which he was shining like a diamond and was looking very hot and kadak.

Sumbul was wearing a red colored short frock type dress which was off shoulder and reaching her knees. Sumbul did very simple makeup but she looked amazing,
She applied single line eyeliner and pink lip gloss, kept her hair open and wore a white diamond studded hair ring on her head. Which was making her look like a princess.

Fahmaan was in the hall and was waiting for Sumbul when Sumbul came down the stairs and Fahmaan's eyes fixed on her. Fahmaan gulps his spit after seeing her. As if he was testing her beauty with his eyes.

Then she comes down and after telling Shivi both of them leave.

After traveling for half an hour, both of them reach that resort. Then Fahmaan asks the receptionist and she tells him their place.

Fahmaan offers his hand to Sumbul and Sumbul takes his hand.And both go to the top of the roof. The entire terrace was decorated with white and red colored things.The table and chair are placed in the center of the terrace and on each side or the red and white balloon.

There was no one here except both of them. Both go ahead. Fahmaan pulls a chair for Sumbul and Sumbul sits on it. Fahmaan also sits in front of her. Both of them were feeling shy.

Then a waiter brings coffee for them.And both cheer and drink coffee.Then they talk for a while.

Then Fahmaan gets up from the chair and sits on his knees in front of Sumbul. And he takes out a ring from his pocket.

This ring is not a sign of my love, this ring is a promise from me that from now on our lives are connected and I will support you in every sorrow and happiness. Or now you are staying away from me for a few days, I have promised that you will have in trouble,  I will come to you next day even if I am on the verge of death.

And Sumbul places her hand on his mouth and her eyes fill with tears. Fahmaan holds her hand and kisses her palm and then makes her wear a ring and wipes away her tears. Then both smile.

Then he takes out chain from his other pocket in which there was a locket named Sumaan.

And this is a symbol of my love which will always remain around your neck. Saying this he stands up and goes behind Sumbul and ware the chain her. And kisses her neck lightly.

Then their dinner comes and both of them have dinner and after spending moments of love come home.

###################

After a week, finally the day came for Sumbul to go to Bigg Boss and Fahmaan himself was about to leave her. So that both of them could spend the last few hours together and Shivi also became happy with Fahmaan going with Sumbul.