PART. ...11

All the contestants enter Bigg Boss house. And all of them were strangers; they had heard about each other but did not know each other properly.Everyone introduces each other and talks for a bit. Everyone liked Sumbul very much because she is cute.

While introducing herself to everyone, she meets Shalin and he was from her village, so they got to know each other. Shalin had liked the sumbul at first sight. And he wanted to increase his friendship with Sumbul. Then she meets Tina. Sumbul talks to everyone respectfully because she was the youngest in Bigg Boss house. And that is why Tina started getting jealous of Sumbul from the very first day because she was small and very cute.And everyone was getting attracted towards her.

But as soon as Sumbul entered, Salman had warned everyone not to make eye contact with Sumbul because his bodyguard was outside. Due to which Tina gets more jailous off by Sumbul.

Then she meets PRIYANKIT and feels comfortable with him. Not only Sumbul but Ankit also feels as if they already know each other. Seeing Sumbul's cuteness, Ankit's heart tells him that she looks like his baby doll. And Sumbul's heart also says that he is my brother Ankit. Both become a little emotional after seeing each other because they had not seen each other but used to talk daily. Both of them knew that they are going to come Bigg Boss but they had a bet that both of them would recognize each other in Bigg Boss. But how will we recognize and when will we recognize, only God knows now.

Then everyone gets the first meal of the day from bb home. It was 1 o'clock in the night and everyone was hungry, so everyone had dinner and went to sleep. Today was the first day, so whoever felt like sleeping here slept there. Everyone sleeps comfortably.

####################

Next morning at 8 o'clock, Bigg Boss plays the song in a loud voice so that all the contestants wake up. All contestants get up and come to the ground area and stand in line.

BB.    ,suparbhat mere Ghar ke naye sadsyon ko.

All.   Suparbhat bigg Boss.

To mere pyare contests main aaj aap ko is ghar ke niyam or aapko aapka kaam samjata hu.              Bb said.

First rule of this house. In this house of mine, only Hindi will be spoken.

Second rule. When a person of this house becomes the captain, then whatever work he gives to someone else, he will have to do that work.

And from today onwards the song will not be played every morning but you all will have to sing this anthem.

Then the chart of Bigg Boss anthem opens in front of all of them and everyone reads it. And there is also a slight sound along with it.

So as you know, the most difficult task in this house is to get ration. And for that you all will have to win the task.But this is the first day for all of you, so I add you a week's ration. All of you can take your ration from the storeroom.

Then everyone runs towards the storeroom and picks up the ration basket with their name slip and keeps it in the hall.

Then once again Bigg Boss announces. And everyone comes and gathers in the hall.

So as I said earlier, someone becomes the captain in this house and he will provide everything for you.

Maine aap sab ke liye pehla captain chun liya hai or asha krta hu aap sab ko bhi pasand aayega.    Bb said.

Yess BIgg boss.        ...all said.

To is ghar ki pehli captain hai NIMRIT AHLUWALIA. Since it is the first contest, he should be the captain of the house.     ...bb said.

Thank you bigg boss.         ...Nimrit Said.

Nimrit, I give you your work and you give work to all of them.

Then everyone is very happy. And all the girls together prepare tea for everyone in the morning and everyone sits on the ground and drinks it.

Then after some time, Bigg Boss sends Nimrit the list of people staying in the room or makes an announcement that the washroom area has been opened for everyone or everyone takes their clothes there. And the captain's room has been opened for the captain. Hope you all are happy.         .....bb said.

Thank you bigg boss.      ....all said.

Then Nimrit tells everyone to their rooms.

Gori, Manya, Soundrya, or Archna will stay in 1 room no.

Shalin, goutam,  and tina will stay in room no. 2

Shiv, abdu, mc stan, and sajid sir stay in room no. 3

Sumbul, Priyanka, and Ankit stay in room no. 4

Then everyone goes to their rooms and keeps their things there.Sumbul was feeling safe while sharing the room with PRIYANKIT. It seemed as if she was going to stay with her family.

Actually Raavi had seen Ankit and both of them have also met but Sumbul and Ankit had not seen each other, there was a lot of love between them.Ankit had got the first letters of his beloved sisters' names written on his arm.

Ankit had heard everything about Fahmaan and also liked his younger jiju.
Sumbul knew that his brother had come to Bigg Boss but she did not know that her sister-in-law had also come.

All three were living together like strangers despite knowing each other.

Everyone's first day went very well. Sumbul found friends like Priyankit and Shalin. But she had not yet become very close to them.
She was remembering Fahmaan, remembering his expressions and she falls asleep caressing the locket she is wearing around her neck.

***___***___***___***___***___***

Guys tell me in comments how is this part.I hope you all like this one and only part.