PART. ...6

The shows makers had added a new track or their shooting had continued. And their one more show RAVIVAAR WITH STAR PARIVAAR shoot the in the week. And this had to be shot only after every week.

The chemistry between both of them was fabulous and they also got offers for music video. Related to that, they had to go to the music production office today.

It was 7 in the morning, Fahmaan had woken up, so he goes to Sumbul's room and tells her that they have to go to the production house today. Fahmaan goes and Sumbul had also got up, she was taking out her clothes from the cupboard to take shower.

Good morning bhabhi ki sweetie.         .... Fahmaan entered the room and said.

verry good morning bhabhi ke dever.       ...Sumbul also said in a happy tone.
Both start laughing.

Kaisi ho ab. Pehle se better feel ho Raha hai.        ..... Fahmaan showed concern and said after giving her a morning kiss.

I am absolutely fine mumma.      Sumbul said smilingly because he was loving her just like her mother was caressing her hair.

Which mumma?  I am Fahmaan, Fahmaan.       .... Fahmaan said in shock.

Aree tum ho meri mumma. Ma ki tarah pyar kroge to mumma hi bolungi na.        ...Sumbul explained to him and smiled widely.
Then both of them laugh a lot.

Then Fahmaan tells her to get ready quickly, we has to go to the music house, I too  going to get ready. Sumbul nods and goes to the washroom. As soon as she enters the washroom, her foot slips and she falls down with a thud.
Fahmaan hears the sound of her fall and runs away. He lifts Sum up and checks that she is injured or not.

Deyaan Kahan rehta hai. Dekh kar challa kro. Aaj hi thik Hui ho or Nayi ghatna fer shuru.        ... Fahmaan checked and said.

Sumbul was just smiling, then Fahmaan did a step of side and he also slipped, he caught hold of Sumbul and both of them fell in the bathtub.

On the other hand Shiva had work with Fahmaan. He was searching for him, first he looked for him in his room and also in his washroom but he could not find him there. Then he thought that it  he would be in Sumbul's room. Both the love birds do not live far from each other. Then he had just entered Sumbul's room when he did not meet both of them there and he was about to go back but he heard the sound of both of them laughing from the washroom.

both fall into the bathtub And this time Sumbul questions him.

Ab tu.hara deyaan kahan tha hmm.     ... Sumbul said smiling.

Then both of them start laughing loudly.

Shiva goes near their washroom and tease them from outside.

Ye just friend main kya chal Raha hai. Bade chupa rustam nikle mere bhai.        ....Shiva said from outside.

Both get shocked and become silent.

Nhi Bhai Aisa kush nhi hai. Jaisa aap soch rahe ho.            ... Fahmaan said.

Aree rehne de safayi mat de mujhe. Mujhe pta hai kya chal raha hai. Sab aise hi bolte hai pehle Just friend, Just friend. Par sabko chup chup ke pyar karne main maza aata hai.            ....Shiva speaks while controlling his laughter.

then both speak together.   Nhi jiju/ Bhai.  Aisa kush nhi hai. Ham dono gir gye the.

  Aree andar to dono gye tabhi to gire. Or Fahmaan mujse kaisi sharam mujhe to tu bta sakta tha na ki tum dono ko pyar hai. Sumbul to challo shrmati hai.   Tum to mard ho tumhe kaisi sharam.      Shiva said teasingly.

Then Fahmaan and Sumbul gets very embarrassed. And Fahmaan comes out with wet clothes and holding Shiva's hand and ran out of room Shiva tells Sumbul as he goes, Sorry, I was joking.

It was true that sleeping together had awakened their feelings of love and they both felt special to each other more than before.

Then both of them get ready and come down to have breakfast. Shiva tells everything to Raavi. Now both of them together were giving them teasing smile. And both of them blushed and became red like tomatoes.

Then both of them quickly have breakfast and leave the house, both of them were feeling very embarassed. This was their first song. The title of the song was very cute and so was the story.

ISHQ HO GYA. Just after hearing the title of the song, both of them were feeling heart-touching. That's why both of them wanted to do this music.

***___***___***___***___***___

Please guys do vote yrr.  Are you guys not liking the story?😢😔😔😔😔