PART. 22

Next day there is captaincy task in which details of all the contests are given to the selected contestants.
Only they will do the task and only the one who survives till the end will become the captain.

Fahmaan, Ankit, Shiv, and Shalin are selected for the captain's task.The task is that the one who can lift the maximum load and stay till the end will be the captain.

After some time the task starts. All four are made to stand in a line and a basket is placed on their heads. All four pairs put things in each other's basket.The time of the task was half an hour. Only the one who could hold the weight for half an hour would win the task.

Tina and Soundarya put all the havey things in Fahmaan's basket and Sumbul and Priyanka put them in Shalin's basket.A task is a task and everyone has to torture in it, even if it is a friend.

Sai and Mohshin put things in Shiv's basket.And Archana and Nimrit put things in Ankit's basket.

But Bigg Boss had given a clear warning that whatever thing is put in the basket, no one will break it. Sumbul takes a glass jar and fills it with water. The jar was very big and she puts it in Shalin's basket. Then Priyanka also picks up the dumbbell from the gym area and puts it in Shalin's basket.There were many more things in Shalin's basket and and both of them were adding more. Shalin could not satisfy himself and got angry so he threw the basket down. And that glass jar breaks.

Now three people were left in the task. Tina and Soundarya also put many things in Fahmaan's basket but Fahmaan was strong. Then both of them put a lot of things in their suitcase and put them in Fahmaan's basket. But Fahmaan was still absolutely fine.

Sai and Mohshin also put the heavy weight of the whole gym in Shiv's basket. Or Shiv also appears to be waiting. And he takes his leave and out from the task.

Archana and Nimrit had put so many things in Ankit's basket that everything was falling on its own. And all the things were made of glass.Before anything could fall and break, Ankit also gave up and was out of the task.

Fahmaan won the task and became the captain. Everyone became very happy.

Ankit....     Aree wahhh..   jija ji ne to aate hi morcha sambhal liya.

Pari...        Hooting

Sum....     Wahhh. Mere akadbhagge.  And she hug him tightly.
Fahmaan also hug her.

Now the entire house was in Fahmaan's hands. It was going to be fun.

This evening there was a feast hosted by Bigg Boss with Salman sir for new contents. Special clothes were also sent inside the house for new contents.

It was evening time and all the new contents who were wild cards got ready wearing their new costumes.Fahmaan wanted to take Sumbul along with him on the feast. But this feast is only for new people.

Fahmaan was wearing a black colored pajama kurta and a shimmery basket over it. Actually all the boys were wearing similar clothes.But Fahmaan was looking very hott. It was a Punjabi type party in which everyone was asked to come dressed in Indian traditional clothes and the girls were asked to wear Punjabi attire.

Sumbul was lying on the bed, Fahmaan was getting ready in the room itself, he was standing in front of the mirror and combing his hair. Sumbul was looking at him lovingly. And Fahmaan knew that Sumbul was watching him.

Kya dekh Rahi ho. Same hi hu main.         .... Fahmaan said.

I am not looking at you. Rather I am looking at you lovingly.     ....Sumbul said in a husky voice.

No. Sumbul Please.  Don't do it like this. Don't force me to claim you.       ..... Fahmaan said controlling his desires.

Sum..      you are such a mood spoiler.

Saying this, Sumbul rolls her eyes and buries her face in the blanket. Fahmaan smiles seeing her action.

Aree ye kya kar rahe ho.         ......Sumbul said.

Now what happened. It was your mood.      Fahmaan said while holding her.

Tum pagal ho gye ho. Chodo mujhe koi dekh lega.      Sumbul said while moving away from him a little. But Fahmaan is strong and did not even move.

I haven't even done anything yet. So who will see and what the Fahmaan leans towards her face. There was a gap of one inch between both of them when suddenly Bigg Boss announced that everyone should come towards the storeroom who have been invited for the feast.

Sum..     Go now. There is no chance today.Bigg Boss is also spoiling our romance.

Then Fahmaan quickly packs a kiss on Sumbul's forehead and goes away from there.

Everyone was sitting in a private room with Salman sir. There was a very big table in round shape.Everyone was sitting.

Sal.....   How are my new contests?

All...       Absolutely wonderful sir.

Sal ..     Sorry for spoiling your romance Fahmaan.

Fahmaan blushes and says it's okay.

Sal...    But I have a surprise for you.

There was an LCD installed in the room through which the entire view of the house was visible.

Sal...    Now look, your misses is completely ready.So my suggestion is that you can have this dinner with your wife.

Fahmaan becomes happy because he already wanted to bring Sumbul along.

Then after some time Sumbul also comes there. And when Sumbul went to the party, the rest of the family got jealous.

Sumbul sits with Fahmaan. Salman sir sees them and praises both of them a lot. And Salman tells them that out of all the people in the house, you two are the ones who are looking the best outside.

########################

Two days later, today was the nominate task.In this task, everyone had to give a strong performance because now only one month was left for the show. And everyone has to stay in this house till the last.

This task was also a torture task, in which everyone had to be tortured in some way or the other. In this task, everyone had to stand on a block of ice and everyone else had to throw something or the other on it.But Bigg Boss had already decided that there should be no harm to anyone's health. If it happens, that person will remain evicted till the end.

***___***___***___***___***

Hey guys, I was busy yesterday. So could not give the part.