PART. ,,,4

Then the photoshoot takes place and both of them change their wet clothes. Butterflies were coming in both of their bodies when both their wet bodies were being touched. Both were wet but there was fire inside them, Both were feeling warmth from each other's body.

Then both of them change their clothes and go to sleep but was feeling strange inside them. The water was very cold and it was night time and Sumbul had fever due to being wet. She shivered and felt cold the whole night and by morning her condition worsened.

Next morning everyone sits at the dining table to have breakfast and Sum is not there.

Aree meri choti Jaan kaha hai. Abhi tak uthi nhi kya.          .....Shiva said.

Han Fahmaan kaha hai meri cute. Tumne Aaj usse uthaya nhi kya.         ...raavi said.

Nhi bhabhi. Mujhe lagga uth gyi hogi. Main abhi ja kar dekhta hu.            Fahmaan said.

Shivi nods and Fahmaan goes to see Sumbul. Fahmaan reaches her room and calls softly to her. But as he goes near her calling her, he sees that Sumbul was trembling. And she was in an unconscious state.

Fahmaan loses his senses; his own eyes are dazzled. Then he controlled himself and checked Sumbul's temperature by touching her forehead.

Oh my god. Isse to bahut fever hai.       ..... Fahmaan said.

Bhabhi.. bhai.. call the doctor quickly.         ... Fahmaan called out loudly.

Shivi gets worried after hearing his voice and runs towards the room. Then both of them look at Sumbul. Fahmaan was sitting with Sumbul's head in his lap and was massaging her hands. Shiva quickly calls the doctor and both of them start massaging Sumbul's feet.

Then after some time the doctor comes and asks everyone to go out. But Fahmaan was not leaving Sumbul, his life was in danger. Shiva takes him out.All three were outside and Rahman was not feeling relaxed. He was moving from here to there and from there to here. He was feeling very scared and stressed.

Don't worry Fahmaan.  Doctor aa gye hai na. Vo thik ho jayegi. Tu khud ko sambhal.
.........Raavi said encouraging him.

Fahmaan nods but his heart was still beating loudly. Then after some time the doctor opens the door and all three go inside.

SHe has high fever and I have given her an injection. SHe will regain consciousness within half an hour and if she does not, I have written the medicine, and you to give her this medicine.

Fahmaan takes the medicine prescription from the doctor and quickly goes to the medical store and gets all the medicine.

All three were very tense and all three of them were sitting in her room waiting for her to come to her senses.

Fahmaan, was repeatedly checking Sumbul's temperature every 10 minutes but it made no difference at all, her fever was increasing further. All three of them get scared and like this, half an hour passes and they call the doctor and tell him about her condition.

And the doctor says that now there is only one way for her fever to go away, she needs physical heat. It would have to provide someone's body heat.The phone was on speaker and Shivi looked towards Fahmaan and Fahmaan looked towards Raavi.

Raavi says ok to the doctor. But the doctor says that if it is a boy, that is, if she has a boyfriend, then he will have to give her heat, it will be good.
Raavi says yes.

Bhabhi main ye kaise ....           ... Fahmaan said and before he could finish speaking, Raavi spoke.

Fahmaan, if not you then who else will do it and I know how worried you are for her.       ......raavi said.

Hey beta. Raavi is right If this was wrong would we have told you?          ....shiva said.

Par bhabhi agar Sumbul ko bura lagga to.           . Fahmaan said that he did not want to touch Sumbul without her consent.

No. She will not feel bad nor think wrong.And don't even think It's just what's needed right now and you do it.        .....Raavi said and held Shiv's hand and took him outside and also locked their room from outside.

Then Fahmaan slowly sits near Sumbul and caresses her hair and lies down near her. He hugs Sumbul and covers both of them with a blanket. He was hiding Sumbul's face in his chest, one of his hands was going under Sumbul's head and caressing his hair.And with the other hand he was caressing Sumbul's back. He had taken both of Sumbul's legs in his legs.  And Fahman starts falling asleep while giving warmth and caressing her body.

When their bodies came in contact, their heat became one and the heat of both was wreaking havoc. Both of their bodies heat up so much that Fahmaan starts sweating in just half an hour. He opens the buttons of his shirt in the blanket. And then slowly takes off his shirt.

Then he lay straight on the bed. And takes Sumbul on himself, Sumbul's hot face was on his bare chest and his warm hands were on Sumbul's back inside his night shirt.He was caressing her back and both of them fell asleep.

Both of them had a very good and deep sleep. Fahmaan had felt a lot today. Feelings for Sumbul were welling up in his heart. Earlier he used to feel only love for Sumbul but now he had become physically intoxicated with her too. After this accident, Fahmaan's desire for Sumbul will awaken in his heart.

After this accident, both of their hearts will begin to yearn for each other and it will become difficult for both of them to control themselves.But both will not be able to understand whether it is love or their physical needs. And in this both will get entangled.

***___###___***___###___***###___***

Hy guys now tell me in comments how is this part.
I know you would think that the story is of Bigg Boss but Bigg Boss has not come yet.

Guys, this is my story and I will put Bigg Boss' trap in it in my own way so that both of them will release their love. So plz guys support me ok

I hope you all like this story. Ok