PART. ...18

Next morning, Bigg Boss had set a task for ration because now new members had arrived and everyone could not get food so easily. The task was that the person who wanted ration for the whole week would have to sacrifice their clothes. The person who sacrifices his clothes will get the status of those who will not sacrifice their clothes.And if they wants, after winning the task, they can distribute their ration among anyone, that will be their choice.

Everyone gets shocked after listening to Bigg Boss because how can anyone live without clothes. But a task is a task and it has to be completed.

Then everyone sits in a group and discusses who will sacrifice clothes and who will give food to whom. After all the troubles, Sumbul, Nimrit, and Shiv are ready to sacrifice their clothes Of their group. Archana was also ready to sacrifice her clothes but Tina was not. She wanted to get ration and also did not want to give clothes.Then Shalin sacrifices his clothes in place of Tina.And he also knows a little about how selfish Tina is.

Everyone has breakfast during the discus. And now it was time for the task. Bigg Boss gathers everyone in the garden. And after taking everyone's opinion, they take away the clothes of those who were ready to sacrifice.

Sumbul and Priyanka were of the same size, so Sumbul could wear Priyanka's clothes. And Priyanka will also give her ration.

Sajid sir will give ration to Nimrit. And mc stan will give to Shiv.

SOUNDRYA will give ration to Archana. And both Shivangi were of similar size so Shivangi Joshi sacrificed her clothes.

The task is completed. And everyone goes inside and sits.Some people prepare lunch and some do cleaning. And Sumbul and Sai were joking. Now Sumbul was teasing Sai in front of his gf.

After lunch is made, everyone comes to the garden with their food. And eat food.

Bb.....   Bigg Boss welcomes another wild card entry today. Mohshin Khan.

Music plays again and Mohsin Khan comes in dancing. He meets everyone and talks to everyone very lovingly. Tina was losing her heart to everyone every day. Seeing Mohshin, she kept looking at him. But no one has any interest in her.

Then the daily work starts as usual, everyone asks Mohshin about themself, how is their image outside.Archana is the first to ask because she is the one who is entertaining everyone.

Everyone is laughing at Archana's words.

Then the gentleman is fresh or wearing some light clothes. Everyone is talking a lot. But Mohshin is a calm and he was not able to talk to everyone.

Then it becomes evening and everyone starts their evening work. Nimrit did not know how to cook but today she made roti for the first time. And Shiv prepared  rice. Archana had prepared dal.

The kitchen gets a little dirty due to Nimrit and Archana starts talking. Archana is such that she wants the kitchen to be clean but Nimrit did not clean it after making chapati and Archana's temper became high.

Shiv Stan Abdu all try to calm down Archana but she starts fighting with them too.

Then Nimrit makes her clean the kitchen and then she calms down.

Then everyone has dinner.Today it was Sumbul and Priyanka's turn to clean all the utensils from the night. Dinner gets late because of the fight. And it takes a lot of time to clean the utensils. Both are free after cleaning the utensils at 11.30.Then go to both the rooms and have some rest.

After 10 minutes Sumbul goes to change clothes. wears comfortable clothes to sleep .

Right now everyone else was sitting in the garden discussing the same fight.

Bb....   Archana still angry or not?

Arch...    Yes Bigg Boss, I am not angry now. But these people are still talking about the same thing.

Bb.   Archana should answer only as much as is asked.

Everyone laugh.

Bb.....    Tina.

Tina.      Yes bigg Boss.

Bb........     You look very upset. And I understand your problem very well. So today I have brought another wild card for you.Hope you like it.

Tina ..     Thank you bigg boss. You are the only one who can understand everything.

Bb....    Tina, call everyone to the hall.

Then everyone comes and sits in the hall.

Bigg Boss welcomes the last wild card of this session.

FAHMAAN KHAN.

Everyone looks towards the entry door but no one comes. The hall has LCD screens and Fahmaan's performance takes place in it.

Sumbul became emotional just after seeing Fahmaan. Then the performance is over.

Salman Sir meets Fahmaan and tells everyone that Fahmaan has come to promote one of his songs. Song name is.
YAAD NA AANA.

Which has been done by his friend Tabish Pasha.

Everyone does clippings.Sumbul's eyes filled with tears.

Sal.....   Tell me a little about the meaning of the song Fahmaan.

Fahmaan......   This song is about two lovers who love each other a lot and due to some compulsion, they get separated from each other. And then both miss each other a lot. And they say not to remember. But both of them remember each other a lot.

Sal......    Wow. Very emotional song yr.

Everyone is clapping.

Sal....  Ok so now you go. And it's time for our contestants to sleep too.

Then Fahmaan wishes everyone good night. And the LCD turns off. Sumbul is unable to control her tears and cries a lot.

Ankit and Priyanka try to silence her but she was hurt because Bigg Boss said wild card but it was a promotion.

After seeing Fahman, Tina fell in love with him. He did not yet know that Fahmaan was Sumbul's boyfriend.Because Bigg Boss did not even allow Fahmaan to talk from the stage. No one could see Sumbul crying except Ankit and Priyanka.

Then Sumbul goes to the washroom to wash her face.

Bb.   Well, some people have very good luck. They also got benefits of sacrifice.

After listening to Bigg Boss, everyone comes to the hall again. It was 1 o'clock in the night and everyone had lost their sleep.

Then Bbb says good night to everyone. Archana makes tea as no one was able to sleep. And there were people sitting in the garden and there were people sitting in the hall.

Then Bigg Boss say everyone freeze at their place.

***___***___***___***___***

To be continued.

Fahmaan entry tomorrow guys.

If I get time till night, I will write and publish it also, okay.