PART. ...9

After Raavi's marriage, Sumbul also started living in Khan Mansion because both the sisters were very much in love and Raavi became pregnant only after two months of marriage.

Meanwhile, Samaan had become closer and Raavi tried a lot to confess their love to each other but her efforts did not succeed.

Now it had been two years since Shivi's marriage and they had a lovely baby boy.His name was SHIVANSH and he was more with his chachu and chachi than his parents. Both of them used to fight like children to play with Shivansh. And Shivi was very happy to see both of them with the baby. Both of them used to tease both of them a lot. Like.

Both of them have reached the age of becoming parents and are fighting like children.         .......raavi said while teasing.

then both of them would feel shy.

Now Raavi had decided that she will have a love conference for both of them, no matter what she has to do, she stayed for two years due to pregnancy but not anymore.

Both were quite famous and their show had also ended. So Raavi thought why not send Sumbul to bb house. It is possible that after staying away from each other, both will realize that they cannot live without each other and confess their love.

Raavi said this whole thing to Shiv or he also seems to agree. But she tells him that you don't tell this thing to Fahmaan. then I will tell him when the right time comes. Shiva agrees to her words.

Then after a few days, Sumaan is approached by Babs but Fahmaan refuses. Fahmaan did not tell at home that he had been approached by Bb and he also did not know that Sumbul had ever been approached by Bb. Sumbul first told Raavi that she had been approached by Bb. Raavi tells her that you go to Bb's house, I am Agree and so is Shiv.
And don't tell all this to Fahmaan because we will surprise him.

Sumbul agrees with her. And both of them silently go shopping to go bb house.

Then there was one week left for Sumbul to go to bb house, Raavi had got everything arranged for her. Her pr was Neha Bijlani and also a designer.

Today Raavi had organized a small party at home. This party was to cheer up Sumbul. And today  had to tell Fahmaan that Sumbul was going to the Bb house.

The hall was decorated, arrangements for food and drink were also made and seeing all this Fahmaan was repeatedly asking them what was special today. But no one told him. Then slowly some special guests started coming. Rajshree, sundar, mayuri, ulka, pravisht, dhara, and  pranali.

After everyone arrives the party starts. Everyone sits and plays Antakshri, cards, eats snacks with cold drinks or has a lot of fun, after which they have dinner or secretly give gifts to Sumbul and go away.After the party is over Fahmaan asks again.

Ab to party bhi khatam ho gyi ab to btao aaj kya hai.        ....... Fahmaan said.

Then Raavi tells him that Sumbul is going to Bigg Boss house for this session. And today there is one week left for her to go.

Fahmaan's facial expression changes and he closes his fists hard. He was feeling very angry.

Bb sum ke liye nhi hai ye nhi jayegi. Wahan bahut dangerous log hote hai. Ye wahan nhi reh payegi.           ..... Fahmaan said.
But the real thing was that he himself would not be able to live without Sumbul.

Ye maine faisla liya hai. Or vo jayegi. Isse uska career ban jayega.       .... Raavi said.

Career bb ke Bina bhi ban sakta hai.      ... Fahmaan said.

Par main chahti hu vo jaye or vo jayegi. Main uski behan hu uska acha Bura samjhti hu.         ..,.Raavi ended the conversation by saying this.

Fahmaan went from there to his room in anger and after closing the room he started breaking everything.

Sumbul wanted to go to him but Raavi stopped her and told her to let him handle himself. Sumbul nods. And everyone goes to sleep in their rooms.

Next morning everyone comes for breakfast but Fahmaan does not come. Sumbul also did not feel like having breakfast because she used to eat it with Fahmaan. And in these last days she also wanted to eat with him.

She goes to Fahmaan's room but Fahmaan ignores her. He was combing his hair in front of the mirror and was taking too much time.

Sumbul gets angry and she pulls him and sits on the bed. Then she herself sits on her knees in front of him. And holding his hand she makes him understand everything and cools down his anger. And after a long time, Fahmaan finally agreed to let her go in bb house.
But Fahmaan was still angry and did not want to let Sumbul go away.

But he said yes only for Sumbul's happiness, keeping a stone in his heart.
To calm down his anger, he holds Sumbul by the shoulders and makes her sit on his lap and starts kissing her. He sucks both her lips angrily and very harshly. Sumbul was shocked by Fahmaan's sudden action. Her eyes first grew wide and then closed.

Fahmaan's teeth were hurting Sumbul and she moaned in his mouth. Fahmaan consoles himself and breaks the kiss, gasping for air.

I love you Sumbul. I will not be able to live without you but I am sending you for your happiness.

This love is not of friendship. I love you. I love you so much.      ...Saying this Fahmaan hugs Sumbul tightly.

I already love you Fahmaan. i love you too.     ....Sumbul said in hug.

Hearing Sumbul's expression, he hugs her and they both share a pure kiss again. This time both of them were sucking and drink the juice of each other's lips. Both kiss passionately.

Fahmaan had no intention of leaving her but they had to have breakfast.

Then both of them break the hug and happily come and have breakfast.

Raavi's trick worked but both of them expressed their love at home and did not even tell anyone.

Fahmaan also understands Sumbul very well. And brings lots of gifts for her.

As a gift, Fahmaan had brought her a lead locket in which SuMaan was written, which Sumbul would always wear from now on because now they were united.

Sumaan had kept their relationship private and had not yet told anyone that they had expressed their love. Because Fahmaan wanted to fulfill Sumbul's wish and tell everyone that he loves Sumbul.

Sumbul wished that someone should propose to her on international TV. So Fahmaan got the idea that he will fulfill Sumbul's wish and this is a surprise for Sumbul too.

***___***___***___***___***___***___***

So guys how is this part tell me in comments.