INTRODUCTION

Is the lead of this story.  Fahmaan..  Sumbul.. Shiva.. and Ravi. Both Shiva and Fahmaan are real brothers and both Raavi and Sumbul are real sisters. These four have been together for the last 8 years. Shiva and Raavi are about to get married. And along with these, Sumbul and Fahmaan also love each other very deeply but do not understand their feelings.

They have many friends who call them love birds, they give an example of their love and Raavi and Shiva's jaan is sumaan.

Shivi (Raavi + Shiva) both wanted Sumaan to understand their feelings, their love for each other and tell each other what was in their hearts.

Both of them stay together 24×7 hours, but  both of them  not love each other at the same time and say that we both are brilliant friends.

Both of them neither had a morning nor a night without each other, they also had lunch and breakfast together. Sumbul  used to practice dance for three hours every day, even there her partner Fahmaan used to accompany her.
Neha Bijlani is the designer of Sumbul.She chooses every best thing for her and she is also her sister-in-law.

Neither of them even had a good night without a good night kiss. But still they used to say that we both are just friends.

Ankit was also the brother of Raavi and Sumbul, about whom Sumbul did not know. Because Sumbul and Raavi's real mother had died and their father married Ankit's mother because she was his friend and his childhood love.

Ankit was young when he needed a father, so they both got married and Sumbul has never met her brother nor seen him.

And because of this, both Shivi together made a plan for Bigg Boss. And send Sumaan there so that both of them can understand their feelings and Sumbul can also meet his brother.

But Sumbul does not know that she will meet her brother as well as her sister-in-law there and both of them will love her so much.

And Ankit lovingly calls Raavi as sweetheart and Sumbul as baby doll. All three of them will love each other a lot when they meet and Priyankit will also become an sumaan shipper.

_________________________________________

So guys, this was the introduction. Hope you all will understand the story. This story is a little different.