PART. 28

The most memorable memory of Bigg Boss May Sumbul was of Ankit and Priyanka because all three of them were together from the first day and they celebrated everything together.  All three remembered those first days when they did not know that Sumbul and Ankit were brother and sister and Priyanka was Sumbul's sister-in-law. Those three start crying after seeing their memories or feel happy after seeing their fans walking. Or in the last Bigg Boss also shared a different memory of Sumbul with Fahmaan. This is how Fahmaan spent every time with Sumbul. Or Sumbul or Fahmaan's love was true, while how many girls have crossed lines for Fahmaan, or how many time tina and shalin have told that sumbul are clinging to boys. Nevertheless, there was never any change in the relationship between Sumbul and Fahmaan, rather both of them understood each other and had complete trust in each other.

Everyone sat in the room and recalled memories with tears of happiness.

After a few days, Bigg Boss organized a party for the top five and covered all their rooms or decorated the entire garden with flowers or lights. Or the garden was filled with many balloons. Bigg Boss had sent them special dresses for the party.

Everyone was ready and it was time for the party to start. All three boys were wearing three piece suits. Ankit was wearing blue colored Fahmaan wearing black colored shimmery dress and Shiv was wearing maroon colored dress. Both the girls were also wearing amazing dresses and Priyanka was wearing matching gwon with Ankit. And Sumbul was wearing a matching dress with Fahmaan and a black colored shimmering gwon with side cut.

Both the girls were looking doom and were wreaking havoc with their beauty. Sumbul's dress was backless, leaving her entire back bare and she had tied her hair in a bun.  Looking at Sumbul's back, Fahmaan controls his desires by pressing his lips.

Then after some time, Bigg Boss's house was uncovered, all the curtains that had been placed on the windows were removed and the door was also opened. The garden was decorated like a club, there were big round lights which were twinkling. Everyone comes to the garden and is shocked to see the decorations there and admire the beauty of the evening.

Sum....     Wow, what a beautiful decoration everything is. I feel as if I am dreaming.

Pri...    Yes yrrr. It seems as if we have entered a dream world.

Ankit and Fahmaan were smiling after listening to their respective girls. and both speak together.

Anki/fah...........      Or We feel like we both have come on a date with our partners.

Saying this, both of them place their hands on their partner's waist and both the couples get lost in each other's eyes.

Seeing them like this, Shiv coughs and both the couples break eye contact.

Pari....   Sorry Shiv, we forgot that you are single.Both of them are romantic.

Sum...    Start romancing anywhere.

Everyone starts laughing.

Wow... looks very happy, y'all......      ......Salman sir said while entering the garden.

Everyone meets Salman sir. And let's start the party with the trailer of Salman sir's new movie.

Then Salman sir leaves from there after promoting his movie and some fans of all those contests come inside. First PRIYANKIT gives their couple performance, then SUMAAN gives their performance and then Shiv gives his solo performance and their fans are also present along with them.

Then they all dance together and enjoy a lot.

###################

After a week, finally the last day had come to be free from Bigg Boss house. Priyanka and Sumbul were also evicted from the house today and now only the top three were left. All three boys were ready, they had no idea what was going on outside.  Sumbul and Priyanka had come out of the house today happily. Because their partners were still inside and both of them were confident that the Bigg Boss trophy would come to the Khan Mansion only.

All the contestants had come outside, everyone was looking very cute and Tina's jealousy was still there. And their parents also came with all the contestants. Today Sumbul's parents also came and Fahmaan's parents also came along with them along with their full family because Salman had called Sumaan's entire family specially.

After some time, Salman Sir came on the stage and started entertaining his audience and his contestants. Salman sir sent the father of the three boys inside Bigg Boss house to meet them because last time Mothers had met them.

After two hours the moment came when one of the three people had to come out. All three were made to sit in the secret room. And Bigg Boss announced that Shiv Thakre is now free from my house.

Shiv hugs both of them and comes out on the stage. There was a smile on his face and tears in his eyes.

Then after some wait, Salman Sir calls Ankit and Fahmaan on the stage and keeps on teasing both of them for some time.  Then finally Salman sir stands between both of them and holds each of their hands.

Sal.....    So the winner of this session is.....

FAHMAAN KHAN.

Everyone calms down, everyone felt that Salman sir is joking like always.But it was true that the winner was Fahmaan.

Sal...   Hey, what happened, why don't you shout?

Then everyone understands that Fahmaan is the final winner and everyone starts shouting with joy. Sumbul runs and hugs Fahmaan.

Then after everyone's happiness is expressed, Salman gives the trophy to Fahmaan, Ankit and Fahmaan hold the trophy together.

Then Ankit also goes and sits with everyone and Fahmaan gives a very strange speech to everyone.

Fahmaan........    Mom Dad, I am going to do a special thing here and before that I want permission from all you elders.

Uncle Aunty do you agree with what I am going to do?       .... Fahmaan asked sumbul's parents.

All the elders nod yes. And Fahmaan calls Sumbul on the stage. As soon as Sumbul goes on the stage, Fahmaan holds her hand and sits on his knees.

Everyone is shocked that Fahmaan has proposed Sumbul on international TV. Or everyone is very happy. But no one accepted that he would sit on his knees.

Fah..........     I know that every girl has a special dream that the boy she loves should express his love to her in front of everyone.

And you also have a similar dream but a little different from other girls.  You wanted the boy you love to propose to you on international TV.

And I wanted to fulfill this dream of yours. Yes, I did not want to let you come here but then I remembered your dream, so I decided that very day that I will fulfill your dream. The day you told me that you are going to go to Bigg Boss.

Hearing all these things, Sumbul's eyes filled with tears.

Fahmaan.......     So Miss Sumbul TOUQEER Khan, will you become my wife Sumbul Fahmaan Khan?

(Fahmaan said while giving the Bigg Boss trophy to Sumbul.)

Sumbul takes the trophy from him and makes him stand and says yes. And both of them hug.

Fahmaan......   I love you Sumbul Fahmaan khan.

Sum.......   I love you too. Mr khan.

Then both of them hug tightly and flowers are showered on them and everyone happily claps and hoots.

Precape......    Epilogue

***____***___***___***___***___***

Hey Guys story ends here. I know it was a slightly different story but I hope you liked it.

And thank you so much for supporting me and giving so much love. I love you guys.