PART. ...5

Both of them were sleeping together, looking so lovely that the blanket had already been removed from each other or both of them had created so much warmth that they no longer needed anyone or anything.

Sumbul was sleeping with her head on Fahmaan's chest and it seemed as After completing the first night of both, there will be a new morning.

Now the sun had set and it was evening. And Sumbul's eyes open, her head was still a little heavy and her eyes were blurry due to the injection. She feels something soft under her cheek as if she is sleeping with a soft toy. Then she feels that this is some skin type thing. And then she releases everything properly that she is not sleeping on the bed but on someone else and she opens her eyes a little wider.

And she looks up to see who And she gets shocked to see Fahmaan in front of her.And just looking at him, and start thinking about many things.

Sumbul pov

Oh no Fahmaan and I are sleeping together and he is not even wearing a shirt. What happened?

Have we done that?   No no no

Aisa nhi ho sakta. Jiju or Dee mere bare main kya sochenge.

And I have trust in Fahmaan, He can't do this to me.

Then she looks down at her legs in fear.
Thank God ham dono ke kapde poore hai bas Fahmaan hi shirtless hai.

Then she takes a sigh of relief and by then Fahmaan also wakes up and sees Sumbul's tense face. Then their eyes meet and both get up and sit down and Fahmaan explains the whole thing.

Oh sorry. Sumbul, I did not want to do this but your health was very bad and no medicine was working.So the doctor told me this was the only way to control your fever. You were shivering and needed someone's physical warmth.         ...... Fahmaan said all this in one breath,

Or there was only one option which could have been done I am really sorry Sumbul but I did not want to touch you without your consent. Or I don't even want to touch you.        .... Fahmaan said all this while realizing his mistake.

And as soon as Fahmaan's words are completed, Sumbul hugs him tightly.

I love you Fahmaan. Thank you so much. There was no need to explain all this to me because I trust you more than myself.     ..... Sumbul said.

Fahmaan's eyes became wet after hearing this.

Then Sumbul comes out of the hug and kisses on his chick and both of them join their foreheads.  Then Fahmaan hugs her.

  Then Fahmaan hugs her

What will Di and brother-in-law think about me?    

What will Di and brother-in-law think about me?     .....Does they know that you and I are sleeping together?      ......Sumbul asked while still in hug.

Han. Sister-in-law herself asked me to do all this, but I was not ready to do this.      .....Fahmaan said smiling.

Sumbul's eyes became wet as she realized how loyal Fahmaan was, he just gave in and did this to save my life.

Both of them were feeling each other while being in a hug and both of their eyes were closed when there was a knock on their door. And their little romance ends.

Fahmaan gets up from the bed and goes to open the door and Sumbul glare at him say him to wear his shirt first. Otherwise what will Dee and brother-in-law think?

Fahmaan wears a shirt and closes only half the buttons, he does not close the top two buttons and opens them door.

Shivi comes. Raavi goes towards Sum and hugs her.
Kaisa hai mera bacha ab.           ...raavi said to Sumbul.

Ji dee thik hu ab.          ...... Sumbul said.
Then Raavi's eyes go to Fahmaan's open buttons. And she sees fragrant candles in the room.

By the way, it seems that the heat in the entire room had increased a lot.       .....Raavi said teasingly.

both start blushing,    Bhabhi, do you start anywhere anytime, I am going to freshen up.          ...... Fahmaan said and ran away from there.

Shivi and Sumbul all three start laughing.
Then Shiva makes Sumbul her favorite evening breakfast.

After having breakfast, both of them leave and Sumbul rests a little more, she had the effect of the injection so she fell asleep immediately after eating.

Fahmaan checked her every 10 minutes while she was sleeping. A new journey in their lives had begun; now their friendship was about to turn into love. they both just have to realize Their destiny wanted them to be together and for that love had come into their life.

***___***___***___***___***___***___***

Guys yrr plz do votes and comments.