PART. ...21

Everyone sat in the hall and Salman sir appears on the LCD screen.

Sal...   Hello everyone. You all will be very happy to meet new people.

All...     Yes sir.

Sal...    Fahmaan.  who do you think would have been most happy with your arrival?

Fahmaan looks at Sumbul and Sumbul shyly lowers her face.

Fahmaan......    Ye hi sir.    Looking at Sumbul he says..

Sal.....   But why do I feel that someone else is also very interested and her interest has also shifted.  You tell Tina. who is that.

Tina.      Yes sir I am happy. That Sumbul's boyfriend has come here.

Sal....   And your own interest has shifted.

All...   Starts laughing.

Sal.....     Ok, enough laughing, now let's get to the point.

So Shalin, tell me what you did last week when I was not here.

Shalin has no words.

Sal...  Ok, I will tell you. You forget very quickly.

You made an issue of the marriage of Sumbul's father and Ankit's mother. Why.What did you get by talking personally?

Shalin was speechless.

Sal...   How would you feel if I talked about something personal about you? Have you ever thought.

Shalin...     Sorry sir.

Sal..   Why are you apologizing to me? You have not talked about me.

You see, I just talked about something personal with you and you immediately apologized. So what would have happened if you had not said this.Even I don't have to go into your personal life.

Shalin....     Really sorry sir.

Sal...    Now why sorry? If you have talked then listen to yourself also.   You tell me your wife left you. And she also took her son along.

Shalin gets embarrassed.

Look how embarrassed you are feeling now.Having lost everything, you have come here to make a name for yourself.And here you are talking about people's personal lives.

Then Salman also insults Shalin a lot. And he also understands that he should do the right thing.And don't make mistakes by following people.

Sal.      By the way Fahmaan, now I understand the meaning of your song very well.

Everyone looks at Fahmaan.

Tina.....   But I did not understand.

Sal...   You will understand only when you stop your actions. And I don't think you will understand.

Everyone is laughing at Tina. And Tina gets embarrassed.

Then everyone has lunch. And come and sit in the garden.

Now three mandali were formed in Bigg Boss house, one was Shiv Abdu, Sajid Nimrit and stan. The second one was of Mouni, Shivangi Joshi, Mohsin Khan, Soundarya and Archana. Or third Priyankit, Sumaan, Sai, Shivangi Khedkar.  Only Tina and Shalin were together and were taking photos pretending to be in love.

Sai's fun had started, he was calling Fahmaan as Nana.

Sai.     So Nana ji, tell me how would you feel meeting my Nani ji.

Sumbul and Fahmaan blush after seeing each other. And Pritankit starts laughing.

Fahmaan.....     I would really like it.

Fahmaan looks into Sumbul's eyes and says. His eyes were already on Sumbul, Sumbul's beauty was spoiling Fahmaan's intentions. he had controlled himself he was thinking that if we were not in Bigg Boss house, I would have held you in my arms. And loves you immensely.

They were joking and Tina and Soundrya had their eyes on Fahmaan. Tina was jealous of Sumbul but Soundarya had a crush on Fahmaan.

Then Fahmaan goes to the washroom and Soundarya takes advantage of the opportunity and seeing him alone, follows him.

Soundarya was waiting for him in the hall. After some time Fahmaan comes from the washroom side. He goes towards the garden, passing by soundrya. But she holds Fahmaan's hand.

Fahmaan. Gets shocked. And turns towards her.

Fahmaan releases his hand and says tell me what is the work. And please stay away. I have already said that I do not like closeness with girls. Fahmaan spoke a little angrily. Soundrya stepped back a little and said, “I like you.”

Fahmaan ...     What.

Soundrya...      I like you. Fahmaan. 

Fahmaan....    Sorry. But please stay within your limits.How did you say that you like me? Whereas I have told everyone that I am only from Sumbul.

Soundrya...    I know you said. But you are so beautiful and she is like a child.And you are just her boyfriend right now. It doesn't matter to me.

Fahmaan...    Enough.   

Fahmaan speaks very angrily. And his voice reaches outside. So everyone goes inside.

I'm not just her boyfriend. I am half husband. We are not married. But we have been closed to each other for seven births.     ... Fahmaan said.

So everyone comes inside. And Fahmaan looks at Sumbul and takes her hand and brings it in front of Soundarya and sees the locket on Sumbul's neck.

See this she is wearing is not just a locket, it is a Naptual chain in the names of both of us.        .... Fahmaan said.

Fahmaan was very angry. He wanted to destroy everything because Soundarya had told him that Sumbul was not for him.

Sumbul could see Fahmaan getting angry. She takes Fahmaan n to the room and makes him sit on the bed and gives him water to drink so that he can calm down. But he did not calm down. Fahmaan hugs Sumbul and hides his face in her tummy. Sumbul moves her hand on his head and caresses his hair. Then he starts to calm down a bit.

Sum..    What happened. why so angry.

Fahmaan...   SHe said you are not mine.And she is saying that she likes me. How did she say?

Sumbul understood why he got angry. Fahmaan can tolerate everything but it does not mean that Sumbul is not his.

Sum...    Ok ok. Now calm down.

Sumbul smiles that How much Fahmaan loves her and how loyal he is to her.  Then after some time Fahmaan calms down and he makes Sumbul sit in his lap. And kisses her on the forehead.

Oh ho. There is romance going on here.     ..... Priyanka said while coming in the room.

SuMaan move away from each other a little and start blushing. Then Ankit also comes and tells priyanka.

Ankit.     Bad manners Priyanka. Do not disturb the couple while they are romancing. Let's go from here.

Sum...   No brother.You stay here.

Fahmaan..    Han.And anyway we have a romance.

Sumbul stares at Fahmaan with some anger asking why he is saying that he has become crazy about romance. He is speaking in front of my  brother.

***___***___***___***___***