PART. ...14

Tina remained jealous of Sumbul all the time or wanted to insult her in some way few days later one day all the contests took place on the ground in group. Ankit or Sumbul sat a little apart. Priyanka was doing kitchen work when Shalin or Tina came near her. Tina wanted to brock the friendship between Priyanka and Sumbul, A very interesting idea has come to her mind.

Tina::,,     hy Priyanka tumse ek baat puchu.

Pri::,,      Han bolo.

Tina::,,    tumhe nhi lagta tumhe Sumbul ko Ankit se thoda dur rakhna chahiye. Matlab

Look at how Sumbul is keeping Ankit in his heart's content. All the time she is clinging to Ankit, it seems to me that she is setting herself up with Ankit.She will get you broken up. Or you see Ankit and how he calls her babydoll or cutie. And Salman sir also says that Sumbul has boyfriend. But still she is seducing the other boys. What a girl she is.

Sumbul or Ankit were coming near Priyanka, and they both also listen that all.   Priyanka also got very angry with tina listen her cheapest thoughts. And when Tina's nonsense ended, all three of them together angrily told Tina to shut up.

Sum::,,      How dare you say such a thing in front of me and my brother. How did you even think of all this? Dirty minded girl, I am very loyal to my partner. Far be it from me to cheat on her, I can't even think of such a thing, she is my love my life. My breath.

Sumbul was getting very angry and wanted to slap Tina but she controlled herself.

Pri::,,      exactly right sum. Dirty mind ladki.  Don't you see how pure the brother-sister relationship between Anki and Sumbul is?And I myself love seeing these two together.

Anki::,,    you are such a dirty minded girl. You saw our brother-sister relationship from such a dirty perspective. Targeted the loyalty of my girlfriend and my sister. Be thankful that i did not touch the girl. If you do this next time, no one will be worse than me.

Then all three of them leave from there.

Today is the weekend time i.e. Sunday end, today Salman sir will tell who among the people who nominated has got less votes.Who else is going to be evicted from Bigg Boss house today?All were contest ready, all were wearing very cute dresses, all were looking as if they were in some fashion costume.

Priyanka Sumbul and Ankit had a different relationship in Bigg Boss. All three were wearing black clothes today And all three were looking amazing.

Another announcement was made and everyone came and sat in the hall. First of all Salman raises the issue which Tina did this week. Salman sir tells everyone about Tina's reality that she is such a girl with fallen thoughts.  Salman sir scolds Tina a lot and Tina starts crying but does not admit her mistake.

Sumbul got very angry and again the same discussion took place about her and Fahmaan's relationship and Sumbul's loyalty. After Salman Sir's talk is over, she gets sad and sits on the side of the pool with her feet in the water.

Sum in her mind.      I miss you bittu. Look, everyone is talking about our relationship. Ankit is just my brother. and you, You are my strength my love. My everything. I hope you won't misunderstand me after seeing all this. Tears come out of Sumbul's eyes. She kisses the locket she is wearing around her neck.

On the other hand, Fahmaan also cries after watching this episode.He knows how innocent and sensitive his girlfriend is. Fahmaan was dying to bring her from there. He cries a lot seeing tears in her eyes.

#####################

Similarly, a month passes, quarreling with Tina and missing the family. Diwali is coming next week and everyone is eagerly waiting for Diwali because on the day of Diwali they will get a call from everyone's home. Ankit and Sumbul did not know each other yet but on the day of Diwali, they were going to get a big surprise, the best gift of their life.

One day, some contestants were doing their work and some were sitting in the garden. PRIYANKIT, Sumbul, Shiv, Gautam, Shalin and Tina were in the garden.  Sumbul had become friends with everyone and everyone treated her like a younger sister. Today Sumbul was wearing a red chikankari suit and had a small bindi on her forehead and normal makeup.Sumbul was looking very hot in this simple look.And Gautam was teasing her.Because Gautam already knew the relationship between Sumbul and Fahmaan from the time of RAVIVAAR  with Star Pariwar.

Gout::,      Today no one knows how someone are controlling themselves.

Sumbul blushes.

Tina::,,   Yrr Sumbul, I have heard so much about your boyfriend, now I too feel like seeing him. By the way, you are really looking very hot today. Please tell me a little about your boyfriend. His name, his work, how you both met, how he did Propose you, and what he looks like. Please a photo.

Sum::,,,    His name. My love, bittu.   His job is just to love me. We both have not met, we both are soulmate. He didn't propose me, we just expressed our immense love. he is not a boy,
He is my dream's king.
Who has come down from heaven just for me.  Itni knowledge kaffi hoi tumhare liye.

Priyankit enjoyed hearing all this and Sumbul's new attitude and loyalty avatar was also very good. But Bigg Boss did not show all this in the episode. Because this was Sumbul's private life.

***___***___***___***___***___***

Hope you like this part.