PART. ..19

Then Bigg Boss say everyone freeze at their place.

Sajid, stan, Nimrit, Priyanka, Ankit were sitting in the garden. Soundrya was cleaning the kitchen. Shiv and Abdu were having fun in the hall, everyone else was in the room and Sumbul was in the washroom area because she had gone there to relieve herself after crying.

Bigg Boss welcomes the last wild card of this session. And the music starts.

No one knew that Fahmaan was about to enter, everyone came and stood near the entry area.

Sumbul had no expectations and was sad, so she was standing at the back. Then as soon as Fahmaan entered and Sumbul took a look,  She came out ahead. she She runs screaming. MERA FAHMAAN AAYA HAI and hugged Fahmaan tightly.

Bb....   Fahmaan Khan welcome to my house.

Sum,,      sachi.   Ye sapna hai kya.

Fahmaan.....   Han. 

Sum....   Tu sachi aaya hai.

Fahmaan ......   Aa gya na

Then both of them hug each other tightly and Fahmaan lifts her with one hand while hugging her.

It seems as if Fahmaan is relieved after hugging Sumbul, his mouth remains open. Both come out of the hug and look into each other's eyes. The eyes of both become moist. Both of them hug again and Fahmaan kisses Sum's neck.

Then Fahmaan gets relieze that there are more people here when Priyanka says that this is Fahmaan. So both of them break the hug.

Fahmaan...     Baki sab se to Milne de.

Then Fahman hugs Priyanka first. Then he turns to Saundarya and hugs Saundarya and says that this is on behalf of Gautam.Everyone starts laughing and then he shakes hands with Tina.Then he goes towards Shalin, but Sum jumps and happily hugs him again.

Tina froze after seeing Fahman.Her eyes were not even blinking.she was thinking in her mind how hot he is.

But Fahmaan did not even look at her and just shook hands.

Fahmaan....    Main baad main milta hu yrr sabko.

Sum.   Main bahut khush hu. In hug.
Tu sachi aaya hai. With tear.

Fahmaan...    Khawab nhi hai ye. Main sachi hu.    With creases her hair.

Then Fahmaan tapped with love for her head.
and calls her jhalli.

Sumbul starts crying and hides her face in his chest. And she says, as soon as you came, you started teasing me.

Sajid        Go and show him the house.

Sum...    Main dikhaungi chal.

Then Sumbul shows her the house. She follows him from the hall to the room side.

Sum...    Tu to mhi aane wala tha na. Na mujhe aane de raha tha.

Fahmaan.       Mujhe lagga tujhe jarurat hai meri.

Sum...   ..     I love you Fahmaan.

Fahmaan..      I love you too.   With very cute smile.

Then Sumbul take Fahmaan room no.  6  Archana and Abdu were there, Fahmaan meets them.

Sum.....    This is Room Ne. 6 I am living here now.But today I will sleep with you only.

Fahmaan....  But the captain will decide who should sleep where.

Sum....  You remain quiet. I will decide everything for you.

Then Sumbul takes Fahmaan around the garden area. Sumbul was not leaving Fahmaan's hand. Lackey was dragging him everywhere. Sajid sir was also there and he said to Shiv that she was so happy to with Fahmaan.

Sumbul and Fahmaan go to Sajid sir.

Sajid.....   Ab khush hai tu.

Sum....  Ye aa gya na ab.  Main bahut khush hu.

Sumbul gives a side hug to Fahmaan and Fahmaan also responds and caresses her hair.

Then both of them sit alone in the garden area and start talking. Both of them met each other after two months and their emotions were aroused.