PART. 17

The next morning, Sai and Sumbul's banter starts.And Tina gets very jealous seeing both of them together.

Sai,,,   Good morning nani ji

Sum,,   good morning beta.

Sai,,,   My grandfather would also be laughing heartily. Sai whispers this into Sumbul's ear and both of them smile a lot.

Both Tina and Shalin make strange faces after seeing them.

Then Sai Ankit helps Sumbul and Priyanka in preparing lunch and Mouni puts all the food on the table. Sai and Sumbul sit together and his eyes fall on Sumbul's locket.

Sai..    oh ho to sumaan sath hi hai.

Abdu.     Who sumaan?

Everyone else also starts asking. Sumbul and Priyanka look at each other because it was not just a locket, it was a Naptual Chain. It is an ancient tradition of the Khan family that couples who are in a relationships wear a nuptial chain with their respective spouses' names as a sign of their love or proof that they are permanently united. And Priyanka was also wearing a chain named PRIYANKIT and both of them could not remove these chains under any circumstances.

Sai,,,  Sumaan means sumbul or Fahmaan.

Abdu,,    oh.   Wow....  Sumaan.

Sumbul blushes. And Tina becomes a rotten face.

Then everyone sits in the garden. And Sai and Sumbul's banter goes start. Everyone in mandali is very happy to see their banter. Because Sai was teasing Sum that I am your grandson. But where are your children?

Pari....   Stop it Sai, my Nanand is still an innocent child and you are teasing her.

Then Bigg Boss is announced.

If you all are done joking and joking, should I let today's wild card in?

All....   Ji bigg Boss.

Then the song starts.
Bb......    Welcome to my wild card number two today. Shivangi Joshi. And Shivangi Khedkar

Sai is most happy because Shivangi Khedkar was his girlfriend and everyone else is also very happy. Both Shivangi come dancing from the entry door.And meets everyone. Both were very nice and both praised everyone a lot.

Everyone sits and talks with them. And they ask about themselves how their image is visible outside. She speaks very well about everything during the day and says that it was a lot of fun watching Sai and sumbul's banter for the last two days.

Today both were guests so they had no work and Sumbul and Priyanka also had no duty. Archana and Tina were going to have dinner in the night.

Everyone else was sitting outside on the couch in the garden and chatting. Everyone was laughing loudly.

Then everyone has dinner together and goes to sleep. Sai and Shivangi were given separate rooms. Now Sumbul was happy because everyone kept talking to her so that she did not miss the family. Ankit supports her in all her problems.

###################

Next morning, Bigg Boss had set a task for ration because now new members had arrived and everyone could not get food so easily. The task was that the person who wanted ration for the whole week would have to sacrifice their clothes. The person who sacrifices his clothes will get the status of those who will not sacrifice their clothes.And if they wants, after winning the task, they can distribute their ration among anyone, that will be their choice.

***___***___***___***___***___

Hey guys, that's all I wrote just now.And I am getting battered on your request. There is no spice in it right now. Please read it tomorrow, it will be a lot of fun.