PART. ...20

Sumbul and Fahmaan sit on the couch in the garden.Both were alone and were sitting at a distance.Happiness and sadness were visible simultaneously in the eyes of both. Both of them express their love and yearning for each other through each other's eyes.

Fahmaan.           So, what's up.

Sum...    This is why Shalin has raised the issue of father's second marriage. And there was a fight.

Fahmaan.....    Oh.

Sum....   Nod.

Fah.     Let's go inside then, it's late at night and I'm tired too.

Both go inside, everyone was in their own room, Sumbul and Fahmaan were sleep alone in the room no. 4.

It was two o'clock in the night and everyone was already asleep, both of them used to sleep away from each other on the same bed. Both lie facing each other and look into each other's eyes.Both were apart for two months and were able to see each other's yearning.

Fahman goes closer to Sumbul and covers both of them with his blanket.The light was off. The entire room was filled with darkness. Both hug each other tightly. Then Fahmaan hides his face in Sumbul's neck.

Fahmaan.......   I love you.  I Miss you so much love ❤️😘.
And gave a kiss on her neck.

Sumbul's eyes were closed and she was feeling Fahmaan's lips on her skin.

Then Fahmaan lifts his face and kisses her forehead. Then again on one cheek, then on the other cheek, then on the nose and then finally he kisses her lips. He sucks both her lips.He sucks her lips until his desire is not fulfilled. After 10 minutes both of them start gasping for air and break the kiss.Fahmaan lies down on the bed straight and Sumbul hugs him. Both of them sleep.

Next morning the weekend arrives.Everyone gets up early in the morning. No one at home knew that Fahmaan was Sumbul's boyfriend, everyone was thinking that Fahmaan was someone from Sumbul's family.

After having breakfast, everyone was ready for the weekend.Shalin takes Fahmaan with him and both of them were in the washroom to talk.

Shalin......    Tum Sumbul ko kaise jante ho.

Fahmaan......  During the show.She was my co-actor. And friends.

Shalin...    Oh ok... But stay away from Sumbul. SHe is very clever.

Fahmaan...     Ohhhhh.

Shalin....   She always says that her boyfriend is outside.But she sticks to every new wildcard boy. Now be careful that she doesn't slip on you for photos.

Fahmaan...    Don't worry bro. The actual thing is that she cannot slip on me.Because I have already fallen in love with her.I am her boyfriend.

Shalin's colors were lost. Couldn't even find any words to speak from him. Then Fahmaan comes out from there smiling.Fahman had a shoe towel wrapped around his waist and was looking for clothes.

Then Tina kept coming there and seeing Fahmaan shirtless, her eyes remained wide open.

Tina in mind ......  Oh my god so smooth.This is the hottest wildcard.

Hyyy Fahmaan.       ....Tina goes near him and says.

Fahmaan turns and seeing her, turns again and starts taking out clothes from the suitcase.

Hyy. Sorry but I don't know you.       ....Fahmaan said.

I am tina.       .....Tina said.

Although Fahmaan knew everything about tina how much she clever, he became proud of his act and said that I do not know you.

Fahmaan...    Ok.

Fahmaan doesn't even look at her. And Tina feels insulted.
Tina in mind...      The more arrogant he is, the more stubborn he is. It seems he has never fallen in love with anyone.

Then Tina starts talking again.

Main tumhari help kardu.       Tina said.

No. No way.If I need help, I will speak myself. Thank you           .....fahmaan said.

Tina leaves from there. Then comes Sumbul.

Sum...   What are you doing? Why did you take so much time?

Fahmaan.....  That mortal enemy of both of us had come.Shalin and Tina.

Sumbul smiled.

Sum...     Ok, I am leaving, come quickly and get dressed.

Sumbul had just turned but Fahmaan holds her hand.

Fahmaan...    You stay here with me. Otherwise someone will come again.

Sum     Okay.

Then Sumbul stands with her face turned and Fahmaan wears clothes.Sumbul's back was towards Fahmaan.Fahmaan was looking at her back which was looking completely naked because of the backless blouse.

Fahmaan in mind.   Oh my god. How will I control myself by staying away from her?

Sum.....  Done.

Fahmaan...   Han ho gya .

Then both of them go to the makeup area and Fahmaan gets his hair done.

Everyone was ready and sitting in the garden area.

Tina gets close to Fahmaan and sits on the couch.

Fahmaan....    Hi miss a little distance please.I don't like closeness from girls at all.

Tina gets embarrassed in front of everyone and everyone starts laughing.

Ankit in mind......     Wah kya sakhat jija hai mera.

Sumbul felt proud. Sumbul in mind. Wow my akadbhagga. Sumbul say a little louder.

Archana...    Kya bola tumne.

Priyanka.....    Kush nhi bola usne.

And Sumbul blushed.

Then Tina gets up from there and goes and sits on the other side.The entire couch was covered and sum couldn't find a place to sit, so she sat on Fahmaan's lap as usual.

Pri....     Oh yes.   What a perfect seat.

Tina.......   Just now you said that you do not like closeness with girls and now you stuck to Sumbul.

Its her only job was to stick with boys and look, in one day she has stuck with you too.

Fahmaan....   Enough....  Tell me whatever you want. Don't utter a single word for Sumbul from your mouth.

Tina       ....Why.    What do you think of her?

Fahmaan.....   She is my life, crazy woman. I am her boyfriend.Eat Fahmaan.One of the Khan brothers.

Tina mouth remained open.

All the family members were also a little shocked but were happy. Soundarya was also thinking that such a hot boy is Sumbul's boyfriend oh my God.

Then everyone was called into the hall.But still everyone was excited because Sumbul's boyfriend is really very hot.

***___***__***___***___***