PART. ...12

Next day, Bigg Boss anthem plays and all the contestants get up and dance to say good morning. And since yesterday the captain had explained their work to everyone and everyone does their work.

Sumbul Priyanka and Archana work in the kitchen in the morning.Manya Soundarya and Tina do the cleaning work of the house.Shalin Gautam and Shiv clean the garden.Gori mc stan and abdu clean the washroom area. And Sajid Sir, who is the captain's assistant, checks everyone's work.

All the contestants are doing their job very well but Tina has been feeling jealous since the first day that she did drama during lunch time that there is too much chilli in her food.And that food was prepared by Sumbul.

Everyone liked the food but only Tina did not like it and her move failed. Everyone praised Sumbul's food.But Tina left the food and went to the room.

And the day passed like this. Now in the evening the other team was allowed to cook food.

Everyone was sitting and talking in the  ground, Sumbul Ankit and Priyanka and Shalin were also sitting there with them. And Tina was jealous because Tina liked Shalin and she wanted to seduce him.And he was sitting with Sumbul.

Sumbul and Ankit were becoming best friends day by day and both were feeling as if they were real brother and sister.Sumbul felt from Ankit's words that this was his brother although she had never seen him.And Ankit also felt because of Sumbul's innocence that she is his babydoll.But both are unable to speak.

Priyanka had also mingled with Sumbul. The bonding between these three became amazing in just three days.And Tina was jealous after seeing all this.Shalin had a crush on Sumbul, he always looked for excuses to talk to Sumbul, but Ankit never left Sumbul alone.He had become possessive of Sumbul even without wanting to.Ankit did not like Shalin's look and he did not allow Sumbul to link up with anyone and anyway Salman had given warning to everyone.

Or like this, a week has passed i.e. the 2nd week of Bigg Boss has started or from now on everyone will have to play their game. Because now everyone has to complete more tasks to make their place.

Sumbul had missed Fahman a lot during this one week. She used to sleep looking at his photo every day.And used to kiss on her locket. Which was a sign of his love. Everyone used to ask her who was the bf. But Sumbul did not tell. SHe just told that yes, he is my boyfriend and we both love each other very much. But she did not tell the name.

Fahmaan was also in the same condition. He was missing Sumbul a lot. Fahman was craving for Sumbul, to feel her touch, to hold her in his arms. And he was also getting angry with Shalin that he keeps looking at Sumbul all the time.

#####################

On the new morning of the new week, the Bigg Boss anthem plays and everyone comes to the ground.

Bb,..     Good morning my dear family.

All.      Good morning BIGG boss.

Bb,..     As you know that from today you will have to play the game for yourself and you win yourself.

Today with the new week a new captain will be made for whom there will be a task. And everyone will try to win that task.And yes, when someone becomes the captain, all of you will try to snatch his captaincy from him.

So the task is that three of you will stand for captaincy. And everyone else will vote for you, the one who gets more votes will become the captain.

Allll,..hooting  Let's discuss the task.

Bigg Boss gives them time till noon to choose three persons. Then everyone has breakfast and does their duty.
Then everyone has lunch and Bigg Boss is announced. Everyone comes to the ground.

Bb,...   So tell us which three persons have you chosen for captaincy.

Bb,...   tina aap btayiye. Is ek hafte main aapne sab ko bahut ache se kaam liya hai ki kon sahi hai or kon nhi.

Tina,..   ji bigg Boss. With smile.

Sajid sir,  goutam,  and nimrit.

Bb,...   Manna padega aapki choice ko teeno person sahi chune hai. Chalo dekhte hai kisko kitne vote hote hai.

After some time, the voting process will start in this house.

Then everyone forms a group and starts discussing who to vote for and who not.

Then the voting process starts and everyone votes for their favorite person.

After some time, the votes are counted in front of Bigg Boss and Sajid sir gets the maximum votes. It appears that the new captain has been announced. Now the captain will make rules and regulations for the house.

And with this Bigg Boss says that tomorrow there will be a task for ration, everyone be ready.

And then everyone goes to sleep after having dinner. And Sumbul misses Fahmaan a lot. And Fahmaan also gets very hurt seeing Sumbul like this because Sumbul's eyes were wet.

***___***____****___***___***___***