PART. ...24

Both were very happy and hugged each other. Then Arjun said goodbye to everyone and left.

But Arjun stopped. A special performance was to be made from him.

Arjun...    Well now the sumbul is ready. Do both your special dance and show it to me. I was missing you both a lot. I was missing my sibling me and Sumbul. And I miss your shiddhat dance.

Fahmaan.....     Areeeee.  

Fahmaan Sumbul and Arjun hug.Then all three come out of the hug and Arjun requests Salman to please play the song and watch their performance.

Then the song starts and both of them give their performance. Both of them gave a great performance without any practice.All the family members were staring at them without batting an eye.

( Sorry guys I can't find sumaan performance in ekrh so I uploaded this.)

Tina....     So tell me one thing, how did you both do this?Meaning without practice.How is this?

Fah......   Neither of us need practice. We just trust each other that no matter what the task is, we both will handle it.

Shalin...    Today I am telling the truth, the chemistry between you both is amazing.

Tina was jealous that Sumbul was romancing with such a handsome and hot boy.

Archana.....   Yr I am really happy to see you both dancing.. meri to aankhe hi nhi hat rahi thi.

PRIYANKIT...    Hatt bhi kaise jati itni fire chemistry Jo hai dono ki.

Arjun..     You people don't know that this is not the first time for both of them that they have danced without practicing.

Shiv..     matlab.

Arjun..      We all did a show, it was a reality show, there also both of them gave their performance without practice.

And there was another couple along with them. THey was also very wonderful.

Tina..     kon tha.

Nimrit...    Why do you have to know everything?

Arjun....   It doesn't matter Nimrit, she is just asking.

Tina, that couple is married. I think knowing this is enough for you.

Everyone starts laughing at Tina.

Tina..    oh marriage done.

Ankit.     Why, what happened to you, whether their are married or not.

Tina...   Mujhe kya farak padega. Koi khan to nhi hoga.

Arjun..   Yes, there was no only khan but it was a very big khan. You can't even dream of that. Byyyyyyy guys I'm leaving now.

Everyone at home also praises both of them a lot.

####################

The next day was shanivaar ka vaar. Everyone was ready but since this morning Bigg Boss had not been announced nor had Salman sir come yet. Everyone was lying in the room with their respective groups. Then suddenly the sound of two people fighting is heard outside.

Harsh....    Main sumaan ko janta hu vo sab se best hai.

Punit ..    No. PRIYANKIT best hai

Then all the house contestants come out.And Harsh looks at Sumaan and says let's go and do the compatibility test.

Punit...     Ok chal.

Then both of them greet everyone. Harsh greets Sumbul very lovingly.
Then both of them tell everyone that we both have come to promote our show and the name of the show is. Khatra khatra khatra.

Punit..    But don't you all be afraid because Khatra has not come along.

Harsh.     Puneet, don't say this, she will come to know that our band will play even before the show starts.

( Khatra is Bharti guys🤣🤣)

Everyone started laughing.

Then both of them tell everyone that we both will play a small task. Task compatibility test is how well one knows one's partner.

We will ask questions and you have to give the correct answer about your partner.

Everyone was ready. And the pairs were also selected.

#sumaan
#priyankit.
#mohshi
#saishi
#shatina

The one who gives wrong answer will also get electric shock.

(Guys, I will discuss Sumaan's game only, ok)

First it was Priyankit's turn and they gave two wrong answers about each other.

It was the second turn of Mahshi, both of them also had one wrong answer.

It was the third turn of Saishi, both of them also had one wrong answer.

It was Shatina's turn for the 4th time and only one answer was correct.

Now it's the turn of the last pair.
Our Sumaan.

The same was laid out and questions were asked.Both of them gave all the answers correctly but still Harsh electrocuted them while having fun.

Harsh.      both of you hug each other

Both of them hug each other and Harsh gives current, so both of them hug each other tightly because of the current.

Then Puneet agrees that SuMaan is the best and their chemistry is number one.

Then both of them say goodbye to everyone and go away from there. And now it was Salman sir's turn to come and highlight to someone the mistake they have made this week.

After some time Salman comes on the stage.Salman was angry. First of all he took  soundarya classes.

Sal....   Soundrya I don't have to tell you what you have done this week..

Even though I had given a warning on the very first day, he did this thing.This shows how impatient you are despite being a girl. I feel ashamed for calling you rash.

Soundrya...    Sorry sir.   Mujhe lagga ye dono sirf photos ke liye relationship ka drama kar rahe hai.

Sal...   Despite my warning, you even thought about it. Are you deaf?

You all don't believe what I say. And Shalin you have also talked about the relationship between these two. So today let me tell you all their reality.

Then Salman sir tells everyone that both of them have been living together for 10 years.And the picture of their house shows that of the family. And Sumaan's nok jok which was captured by Raavi.

Sal..     Now next time there should not be any talk about their relationship and their family otherwise that person will be directly evicted.

Everyone nods. And then Salman leaves.

.

....***___***___***___***___***___***