PART. 27

Today, only two weeks are left for the Bigg Boss season to end and the last third week has started. Fahmaan is the last captain till now or he will remain there because now there will be no task for the captain but in the last days there will be less contest to keep the task of ration going.

Now only 10 people are left in Bigg Boss house, rest all have been evicted. Tina cried a lot the day she was evicted because she was already nominated till the previous season due to her mistakes or she made another mistake due to which Bigg Boss directly evicted her.

Tina's mistake was that she pushed Sumbul in another task and Sumbul fell due to which she hit her forehead. The task was that anyone had to press the buzzer in the hall on the announcement of Bigg Boss.Sumbul Mouni and Tina were in the hall, all three of them ran together and Sumbul was in front, so Tina pushed her.

Tina wanted to come in the top five and she was the first one to come out. Then gradually everyone else was also evicted because the support of their fans had decreased.

Sumbul, Fahmaan, Ankit, Priyanka, Shiv, Nimrit, Sai Ketan Rao, Mohsin, Shivangi Joshi, and Shivangi Khedkar are in the Bigg Boss house. Everyone was sitting in the garden, joking and talking about who will take home the Bigg Boss trophy.

There is a different joy in a trophy which everyone wants to own, even if they have relatives in front of them.

Everyone's dream was that I would get the trophy. Well, all the contestants left in the house were very good and till now they he had done the best. Of all these, Nimrit had been the captain the most number of times and it seems that she will win the trophy.

Today Bigg Boss had trapped them all in a new task. The task was that there were all 10 people, so Bigg Boss made three groups and took them to the secret room one by one. All of them will be made to sit in that room and will be shown the support of their fans but they will have to ensure that they all stay inside as per the time.

Bigg Boss had given 30 minutes to three groups, if any group's time exceeds 30 minutes and the person responsible for it will be directly evicted.

Everyone was a little tense because it was a very difficult time and no one could be trusted because it was difficult to keep track of time while talking. Everyone started doing their own practice, counting the minutes on their fingers.

There were 30 minutes and there were only three groups, each person had to stay inside for 10 minutes. Not for much longer than that. Today only one person was saved from this task and that was the captain. Fahmaan.

The first group was Shiv, Sai, Mohsin,

The second group was Nimrit and both Shivangi.

The third group was Sumbul, Ankit and Priyanka.

After some time the task starts. And the first person from the first group goes inside.

Shiv goes inside and sees that the whole room is full of clocks but their hands do not work and they are standing at one place. There was a special person sitting there who would talk to him and tell him about the support of his fans.

That person was engaging Shov in conversation and at one point Shiv also lost his count when he saw the support of the fan.

And like this everyone went inside one by one and lastly it was Sumbul's turn. Sumbul was not saying much, she was busy counting. Sumbul was shown the tweets made her his fans.

Tweet..... Roar like Sumbul

Our person spoke a lot about Sumbul and Sumbul just smiled or did not speak. Then when she felt that her time was full she came out saying thank you to him.

Everyone was discussing who spent how much time according to them. Everyone was in tension not knowing what would happen next. After some time, Bigg Boss calls everyone in the hall and asks to bring a message to Fahmaan from the store room.

That was the message in which everyone's result was as to who has spent how much time inside.

From the first group, Shiv took 9 minutes, Sai took 13 minutes and Mohsin took 12 minutes, so the total was 34 Minutes. So among these Sai and Mohsin get evicted.

From the 2nd group, both Shivangi took 15 minutes and Nimrit took 12 minutes.So all three get evicted from this group.

In the third group, Sumbul took 13 minutes, Priyanka took 7 minutes and Ankit took 9 minutes. So all three were saved. And now these five were Bigg Nosus' top five list Fahmaan, Sumbul, Ankit, Priyanka, and Shiv,

All five hug each other happily, Fahmaan is the most happy because his partner was saved. At first he was very sad that there were still two weeks left and how would I survive these two weeks without Sumbul.

To the happiness of the top five, Bigg Boss had given them the entire ration without any task. Everyone was very happy.

Now voting was taking place in these five and by the beginning of next week, the one who has less votes will be out of the top five.Meaning he will be evicted.

After a few days, today was the day when everyone's memories would be shown and some of their audience would come inside the Bigg Boss house.

***___***___***___***___***