97 LINERS REACT TO SEVEN MV WITH JUNGKOOK AND SARANG

Sarang hummed seven as she made her way towards the room the staff had asked her to come once her hair and make up was done. However as soon as she crossed the threshold of the room, Sarang came to an abrupt stop once her eyes landed on the people inside.

"You've got to be kidding me." Sarang muttered in surprise.

Jungkook who was walking a few steps behind Sarang wasn't prepared for the sudden stop and ended up crashing into Sarang's back. He let out a yelp before craning his neck to see what made Sarang stop in the middle of the doorway.

"Guys what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked in shock as he saw his friends grinning at him widely.

"Oh look it's the Seven couple!" DK announced happily as he bounced towards Sarang and Jungkook and enveloped them in a hug.

Sarang returned his hug and looked at the other occupants who stood up upon noticing her arrival.

"Oh you're finally here!" Eunwoo called out as he flashed her a smile which Sarang returned.

"Everyone our Gongju-nim is here!" DK announced like they do in historical dramas.

The boys have been calling her as princess for years now. It started as a joke as someone once posted an article with the title "Choi Sarang; 97 line's Princess" and her friends have been using that nickname for her since then.

He flashed them a smile so bright that Sarang swore she saw stars for a moment. The lighting being right behind him didn't help either. Sarang had to squint to look at him closer.

"Not that I mind seeing you guys, but what brought you here? Are you guys doing a shoot? Wait Sarang-ah are you sure we were supposed to enter this room?" Jungkook asked confused, much to everyone's amusement

"We came here to see you of course!" Mingyu announced happily as he waved at them slightly.

"Yah get here already

"Yah get here already. How long will you talk from the doorway?" Minghao asked with a smirk as he shook his head at Sarang and Jungkook who nodded before joining them in the middle of the room.