Dinner with Jeon Family

Mr and Mrs. Jeon looked at Sarang with wide eyes as they rushed to open the door and saw their son standing there with a sour look on his face as he carried Sarang and his luggage.

"Son!" Mrs. Jeon called as she ushered him inside and lightly hit his butt before scolding him. "Where were you till now?"

"Mom, I was right there. Right beside Sarang." He deadpanned as Mr. Jeon laughed at his wife and son.

"I'm sorry my son." Mrs. Jeon apologized lightly as Sarang tried to hold her laugh in.

"Eomma, how can you overlook, ignore and not notice your son when he's standing right there?" He whined as she stomped his feet lightly.

"I'm sorry Jungkook-ah, I guess I was too overjoyed seeing Sarang after so long." Mrs. Jeon sheepishly answered as she swatted her husband's arm to stop him from laughing.

"Seriously, I'm starting to think you guys love Sarang more than you love me." He pouted as he carried the bags inside. He stopped and turned towards his best friend; "Sarang-ah, I'll place your bags inside my room. Sleep there." 

Sarang stared at him wide eyed. What does he mean sleep in his room? She looked around to see his parents looking at them with raised eyebrows and rushed to correct Jungkook.

"Ah wh...what are you saying? Of course you should sleep in your room I'll take the guest room." Sarang stuttered as she started blushing.

"My bed is cozier. Besides, you drove all the way till here and it's still pretty early. You should catch up on some sleep. I'll probably not go to sleep anytime soon so I'll take the guest room." Jungkook said as Sarang let out a sigh of relief.

He wasn't asking her to sleep WITH him together in his room.

Just then Mrs. Jeon cleared her throat making Sarang and Jungkook look in her direction.

"He's right Sarang. You should take his room. It's not even five am yet, you should sleep for some time. Go now." She said softly as Sarang finally relented and walked upstairs towards Jungkook's room.

After the younger two were out of sight Mrs. Jeon looked at her husband and smirked.

"Honey do you see what I'm seeing?" It was clear as day that Jungkook and Sarang liked each other. And Mrs. Jeon was sure of the fact that they'll end up dating sooner than later.

"What do you see?" Mr. Jeon asked looking confused as his wife face palmed.

"No wonder your son is so clueless. He's just like you. I pity my poor Sarang." She shook her head as she gave one last glare to her oblivious husband before going back to her room.

"What did she see?" A clueless Mr. Jeon wondered as he looked around before joining his wife in their bedroom.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's room Sarang timidly sat on his bed and brushed her hand on the soft duvet. Everything in here smelled like him. She marvelled at the simplistic yet cozy room before her eyes fell onto the opposite wall.

The wall was full of photo frames. A lot of pics were of Jungkook with his family, with BTS, with the 97liners. But what caught her attention the most was the biggest frame right in the center of the wall.

It was a photo of the two of them.

Sarang walked closer to the frame and smiled when she noticed that it was one of the photos they had taken right after Sarang's debut. She had a similar photo framed in her studio. Towards its right was another photo of Sarang and Jungkook. And another on the other side.