Emmys

"Everytime you step foot in America the weather becomes clear." Andrea Kim, one of her stylists commented.

"Do you know she's called as a weather fairy back in Korea?" Minhee, her manager excitedly started telling Andrea about the title much to Sarang's amusement.

"What do you think Sarang, how do you look?" Andrea asked as she stepped back and let Sarang see herself in the mirror.

Sarang stood up and walked closer to the floor length mirror. She slowly turned around and couldn't help but smile as she stared at herself.

"It's beautiful." Sarang whispered in awe.

"No you're beautiful. The dress and makeup is just enhancing your beauty." Andrea's remark made Sarang blush a lovely shade of red as she thanked her stylists for their work.

"Unnie when do we need to head out?" Sarang asked while taking a selfie to post on her SNS later.

"In about twenty minutes." Her manager answered.

Thirty minutes later as Sarang sat in the back of the car while waiting for her turn to step out she nervously looked at her phone. It'd take about ten minutes before she was called in for the red carpet.

"I can't believe I'm finally here. Who'd have even thought I'd be at Emmys?" Sarang wondered to herself.

She looked down at her phone when she saw a notification. She clicked on it and instantly started smiling. Her nerves easing faster than lightning.

"Sarang-ah, I'm so proud of you. Don't be nervous, show them how amazing you are 💗 I'll always be rooting for you. I'll be watching the show, hwaiting ❤❤"

It was a message from Jungkook. She had recieved atleast hundred messages from a lot of her friends and family members. Some had even sent her whole paragraphs worth of messages. And while she was really thankful to all of them, no message was able to calm her nerves.

No message except for the one by Jungkook.

It was short but it gave her more courage and comfort than any other message. She took a deep breath before squaring her shoulders and getting ready to step out of car.

"Jungkook-ah I'll make you proud."

As soon as the door to Sarang's car was opened she was met with thousands of camera flashes. Used to flashes she smiled at them and walked onto the red carpet. She waved at all the paparazzi and made sure to make eye contact with as many cameras as possible.