화양연화

2014 and early 2015 had been quite a difficult time for Bighit. The company wasn't doing financially well and though BTS were slowly gaining popularity, it wasn't nowhere enough to sustain the company. Or debut a new artist for that matter.

Sarang was dejected when Bang Pd with a heavy heart told her that she might not debut this year.

A voice in the back of her mind said 'Will I ever get to debut at all?'

It was a valid worry to have. The conditions didn't look that good. The executives all thought the same thing; only a miracle can save the company now.

BTS meanwhile were getting stressed too. They gave this their all, but the results weren't good enough. There were moments when one of the members would be ready to give it all up and just leave the group. But they all held on.

"One last chance. Let's give this one last chance."

That's what everyone thought. And so everyone dived into making an album that essentially had everyone's future at stake.

Yoongi practically stayed in the studio for the entire time. He'd barely come out of it. The members and the producers including Bang pd and Sarang all used to camp in that tiny studio, reviewing the music. Making changes and suggestions on the spot.

And that is how 화양연화 pt.1 aka The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1 came to life.

Sarang helped compose and produce I Need U, Hold me Tight and Love Is Not Over

And the miracle that everyone at Bighit hoped and wished for, finally happened. BTS got their first #1 at a music show. The album was the sixth best-selling album of 2015 in South Korea.

BTS finally started getting the recognition and love they deserved. The sales kept increasing and thankfully the company recovered enough to be able to move forward with BTS' activities.

Bang pd decided this was the best time for Sarang to debut. As the hype was still around BTS and Bighit, a new artist will likely garner lots of attention. And so it was decided that Sarang will debut in August of 2015.

Sarang sat there stunned once Bang Pd revealed it to her.

"This is it. This is what I've been waiting for all this while." She thought to herself.

After more than 3 years her dream was finally coming true. She was about to debut as a soloist in less than three months. To say she was overjoyed would be the biggest understatement ever.

Once BTS heard the news they all instantly gathered around her to congratulate her.

"MY BEST FRIEND WILL BE MY COLLEAGUE"  Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs, happiness so evident in his voice.

Everyone laughed at his enthusiasm.

"I'm so proud of you Sarang." Yoongi patted her head, his eyes full of pride and love.

The rest of the members all congratulated her and they spent the rest of the night celebrating.

Her parents were over the moon when they heard the news. They instantly booked a ticket to Seoul and celebrated the day with her.

She hasn't debuted yet, but she will soon. This was a big step in itself.

Years later Sarang revealed that back then she never thought that it was all just a beginning of something big. All she wanted to do was officially debut and release good music that can heal people.

Though she was overjoyed Sarang couldn't help but feel a little stressed. With her debut just around the corner she had tons of things to do. With only three months left, they had to record songs, film the music video, take concept photos, and tons of other things.

Though she already had lots of things planned and she was sure they can manage it in time.

When Manager Sejin came to her with a thick file looked at it and took a deep breath.

"Bring it on." Sarang said as she dived head first into the busiest schedule ever.

-❤-
A/N:- This is a short filler chapter to fill things in. Sarang's debut is finalized 🎉🎉🎉🎉

After watching suchwita with Jhope last night, I had to include these things in. The company was going through a lot back then and I felt it'd be only natural to include that in here.
Keep loving and supporting Sarang and her journey.

-❤-