Confronting Jungkook,Jamie & More

T/W:- Slight mentions of drug abuse, sexual harrasment.

"You're dating Eunwoo?" Sarang looked up to see Jungkook standing at the entrance of the company dorm. Though Sarang had her own house, the company still had provided her with a small dorm that she can stay in whenever she's busy working late at night.

"Well hello to you too I guess." Sarang replied sarcastically instead of answering his question, before going back to lounging on the couch. Almost two months since he last saw her and of course this is what he asks first.

"Well tell me then. Are you dating him?" He pressed for an answer and for some reason Sarang felt an irrational wave of anger washing over her at his words.

"Why do you care who I do or don't date?" She hadn't meant it to come out as rude as it did but oh well she can't take back her words now. Sarang felt a bit bad when she Jungkook flinching a bit at her tone.

"Why do I care? You're my best friend." Sarang looked at him and suddenly her mind went back to the day she had caught Jamie kissing him on the lips, in front of her studio no less.

"Oh so now you're suddenly reminded of your best friend?" Sarang couldn't help the venom dripping from her tone.

"Forget it, we don't want your girlfriend to get the wrong idea about us and cause a rift between you too." Sarang turned her back to him.

"Girlfriend? What are you on about Sarang?" Sarang would've scoffed had it not been for the genuine confusion she heard in his voice. She turned to face him and saw him blinking slowly, his face mirroring the confusion in his voice.

 She turned to face him and saw him blinking slowly, his face mirroring the confusion in his voice

Sarang might not have been a great judge of character, or exceptionally good at reading people. But one person she could always read like a book was standing in front of her. Ever since the day they had met Sarang had always been able to read
Jungkook like the back of her hand.

Which is why she felt a sinking feeling in her gut as she looked at him. Her mind started racing a mile a minute, what could it possibly mean? Jungkook was one of the nicest and sweetest person she knew, a hopeless romantic then why would he kiss someone so randomly when the girl's not even his girlfriend? That wasn't like him at all.

"Where were you on the 6th two months ago?" Sarang asked him urgently only for him to scoff slightly.

"I barely remember where I was two days ago, let alone where I was two months ago." Well he was right about that, it'd be a bit odd to remember such a specific date.

"Try to remember Jungkook-ah, where were you that day?" Something in her voice must've startled him cause he opened up his phone to look at his schedule.

"It's around the time before I went back to Europe for the tour, I think I must've some schedule of that day. And lately I've been into photography, so I might find some pics from that day."