CSAT and Year End Award Shows

The past month Sarang was holed up in her room revising everything for the CSAT. Though she probably wasn't going to attend a full time college and her career seemed like it'd do well in long run she wasn't complacent about it. She was tired, so dead tired but she had to do it.

She decided not to leave anything upto fate and do her best at everything

She decided not to leave anything upto fate and do her best at everything. What if for some reason her idol career doesn't work out? Or what if someone mocks her for grades and low CSAT score once she becomes more well known?

It wouldn't be surprising as often a lot of people mocked celebrities who didn't score well in CSAT.

And so she dived face first into her studies but she'd practice her vocals and dance every day for atleast two hours as a sort of break.

Youngmi had scoffed at it when she saw her doing it the first time.

"Who the fuck works even when they're on a break from studying? Girl relax for a bit."

"I am relaxing." Sarang said as she kept practicing her choreo that she'd perform later on MAMA.

"Sure you are." Youngmi said as she shook her head and moved away.

As the day of CSAT dawned on Sarang was more nervous than she had been on her debut. And she didn't even know why.

"Ah finally it's over" Sarang streched as she came out of the examination room.

"How'd it go?" Her parents asked her as soon as she stepped out, Sarang just nodded her head a bit as if to say it went well.

But now that her exam was over another mammoth of a task loomed over her head. She can never catch a break and honestly it was partly her fault. Why'd she think it was wise to give csat right when she was so busy? She could've waited for some time Or gone to a normal university. But oh well she didn't want to leave any stone unturned and here she was in the practice room sweating a ton in winter.

She took a pic to post on her twitter account later.