Billboard Music Awards

Sarang was surprised when she received the invitation for BBMAs 2018. Sarang was nominated for Top Social Artist along with BTS. She was also set to present an award at the show. She was delighted, this is something every artist dreams of and to think that she got such an opportunity was everything to her.

BTS were making history, they were the first K-pop act to ever perform at the BBMAs. It was also the television debut performance of their new single Fake Love. Sarang had participated in the making of the song and several other songs from the album. She was incredibly happy for her friends.

Sarang wore a beautiful green colored satin slip dress that hugged her figure like a glove. Jungkook had helped her pick this dress for the occasion and she absolutely loved it.

As Sarang made her way on the red carpet she was met with tons of camera flashes, something she has gotten used to over the time

As Sarang made her way on the red carpet she was met with tons of camera flashes, something she has gotten used to over the time. As she smiled and waved beautifully, she was directed to stand where the interview was to take place.

Sarang looked around her, trying not to openly gawk at the A-list celebrities whom she had listened to so many times, standing right next to her. She could see Jcole on the far right side and was super excited to see him up close. She knew for a fact Hobi would lose his shit once he saw his muse.

She knew Taylor Swift was also attending and was praying that she could meet with the singer at least once.

Sarang was the next in line to be interviewed and she made her way to where the woman was standing.

"For the first time ever on BBMAS we've our rising kpop artist Sarang, oh my gosh, welcome! " The interviewer exclaimed happily.

"Thank you for having me here." Sarang smiled politely.

"Before we start can I just say that you look beautiful! Like wow photos don't do your beauty any justice at all." The interviewer gushed making Sarang blush.

"Ah you're too kind with your compliments

"Ah you're too kind with your compliments." Sarang smiled shyly, to which the interviewer insisted that she was speaking facts.

"So Sarang how does it feel to be here tonight?"