Vacationing with Girl friends

The end of year was approaching, Sarang had won several awards for her acting role and quite a lot of daesangs including Album of the Year and Song of The Year. This was of the busiest year she had since her debut. Her friends weren't faring well either as they too had a pretty hectic schedule. Which is why they decided to have a mini vacation.

Sure they've had get togethers and parties before but they had never gone on a trip together before. Since the award season was over and new year was approaching, all of them were able to vacation for a while.

They had debated on the destination, it was a final stand off between Paris and Maldives. Ultimately Maldives won since the island provided relatively more privacy and scenic beauty. They could enjoy some sun too. The temperature there was perfect even in winter.

And that is how Sarang, Jihyo, Mina, Sejong and Joy found themselves on the way to Maldives. 

They had decided to go to airport separately, They had even booked different flights to avoid any attention. The girls didn't want people to find out about their vacation and ruin it by mobbing them before they even landed on Maldives. They decided to not post any pics on social media until they were back to Korea.

Since it was winter, people didn't bother to camp around airports unless they had prior knowledge that a celeb would be coming. By sheer stroke of luck the girls had managed to reach their destination without anyone realizing who they were. Even if some of the staff did recognize them, they were kind enough to respect their privacy.

Sarang had opted for a cute baby pink and white outfit for her journey. Something that was comfortable and she could easily chuck out the heavy jacket once they reached.

"I can't believe this is the first time we're travelling together

"I can't believe this is the first time we're travelling together." Jihyo commented once they finally got together in Maldives.

"Took us long enough but at least we're here now and that's what matters the most." Sarang replied, the others nodding along.

They had booked a property with several small cottages connected, each cottage had a pool of its own. This way they could get their own privacy while still being able to walk up to each other's place.