HITIBO Reaction and Dynamite

To think that seven months ago Sarang was struggling and going through a phase where writing even one song seemed impossible to her and now she already had written eleven songs in a span of two weeks was insane.

Sarang went online to monitor the reactions for her song and clicked the top most article.

CHOI SARANG GIFTS FANS A NEW SONG

By:- Kwon Somin

The top soloist of Korea, Choi Sarang has released a new song. The song called "Hang In There, It'll Be Okay" is a pop ballad with beautiful lyrics encouraging people to hold on and things will get better with time.

This is a fan song, although the non fans seem to love it just as much.

The song has received great reactions as people are pouring their love and support saying that the song was like a warm hug from a loved one to them. The pandemic has been hard on everyone and this song was undoubtedly one of the songs we needed to endure this hard time.

Sarang revealed that she wrote this song for her fans and for everyone who had a hard time during the pandemic. She said, "I hope this song can be a source of comfort for you."

It seems as if the people did find comfort in the song as it hit #2 on Billboard Hot100. The highest debut at the chart for a Korean act. Many fans believe the song would've debuted at #1 but the charts seemed to have been manipulated purposefully.

The song has amassed total of 70M streams across all platforms in a week setting a new record for soloists.

It is speculated that a full album is in works and Sarang will be making her long awaited comeback pretty soon. Although no official confirmation has been heard, fans are hopeful and looking forward to the next album that will undoubtedly be a Big Hit (pun intended).

We've compiled some reactions from netizens and fans for you to read;

"This song was what I needed tysm Sarang 😭😭"